This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 26 - 2 Free Tacos at Jack in the Box with any Gasoline Receipt

Came across a great fun article in the Orange County Register today, talking about the upcoming Jack in the Box promotion, where you bring in a Gas Receipt, and they will give you 2 free Tacos any time on Thursday, June 26th.

http://www.2freetacosday.com

At this link, you will hear about the promo and the rules, plus there is a link to the OC Register article.

Click on that, then listen to the actual interview (phone call) between Nancy Luna, the Fast Food Maven and Jack Box, the person who is featured in the TV commercials as the CEO of Jack in the Box.

Funny stuff!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: June 26 - 2 Free Tacos at Jack in the Box with any Gasoline Receipt

Oooh ... a whole dollar.

I've got LOTS of gas receipts, too bad it's only a 1 offer deal.

Comment

That Fast Food Maven site is really interesting. Besides reading the article and listening to the interview (which was pretty funny) I found some of her past articles to be very interesting. Thanks for letting us know about this.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
        That Fast Food Maven site is really interesting. Besides reading the article and listening to the interview (which was pretty funny) I found some of her past articles to be very interesting. Thanks for letting us know about this.
        Interesting to note, her husband is Brady MacDonald of the LA Times, who covers the SoCal Theme Parks.....
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I want a t-shirt that says:

"I spent $50 to put 9 gallons of gas in my car and all I got were 2 Jack in the Box tacos"

:lol:

Comment

Good for Jack in the Box. I'll stick with my motto.

"Free is better than half off!"

Comment

Eh... I have to put gas in my car anyway. Might as well get a little something out of it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I guess it's a push. Get gas for getting gas :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                  LOL! I hope it doens't make me have to pump a gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                    That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the commercial for the first time, during tonight's Angels game.
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Good for Jack in the Box. I'll stick with my motto.

"Free is better than half off!"
                      That is deep, my friend. You are just sooo deeep.

- Barry

Now I know where to turn in my neverending search for the meaning of life...
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

i dunno about anyone else, but dang do i love those mystery meat tacos from jack in the box, sign me up for this one!
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I love then too! Too bad my car isn't working right now and it's too far to walk to a Jack in the Box. I wonder if they would take an old reciept?
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Nooo! I filled up my car today and forgot to get the receipt!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                              I love then too! Too bad my car isn't working right now and it's too far to walk to a Jack in the Box. I wonder if they would take an old reciept?
                              Just go over to your local gas station and you are sure to find a recipt someone left behind...

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X