This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groceries and PIXAR

So, last night I went to the Pavillions in Burbank to grab some dinner.

I see this guy in line with an AWESOME Pixar Hawaiian shirt - Rust-eeze bumper ointment. I said to this person "That's a really great shirt!" He turned around and said "Thank you."

Imagine my SHOCK when it turned out the person was none other than JOHN LASSETER.

I about died. However, I just smiled, said "You're welcome" and continued on to my shopping.

It's like I met Walt Disney last night.

ps - Mods, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. I honestly had no clue where to share this cool info!
    kingdom hearts <3er

Re: Groceries and PIXAR

This is a good place for it.

Holy cow!!! My mouth is hanging open just hearing the story!!!! How wonderful!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

That's great!!!! So cool!!!
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

How very cool!!!!!
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

OMG!!!
          I would have turned 3 shades of pale and passed out!
          And then i would have woken up and talked his ear off for as long as he would let me.
          :lol:
          A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

That's cool. My mom saw Julie Andrews grocery shopping at the Pavillions in Newport Beach a few years back. She didn't say anything to her.

She doesn't say anything to celebrities when she meets one. She met Lucille Ball in an elevator going to a doctors appointment. This was during the days of I Love Lucy.

In either case I think I would have fainted!

Comment

How neat for you! And what self-control! I'm afraid I would have whipped out the camera phone and started babbling about something or the other.
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Did your eyeballs pop out of your sockets while he was saying "thank you"? Mine probably would have.

I've met a few celebrities in my time. I met the late Jesse White, the original Maytag repairman (he was also in The Cat From Outer Space), at the Food Court in Fashion Island in Newport Beach, and I met Johnny Depp's former 21 Jump Street co-star Dustin Nguyen at a now-defunct bookstore in South Coast Plaza.

Comment

How exciting! I probably would have gotten giggly!
                  I want my cake back!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
                    Did your eyeballs pop out of your sockets while he was saying "thank you"? Mine probably would have.
                    And probably had to pick up his jaw off the ground!

(that's why you couldn't say anything else, right? )

What a great little story! You didn't have him autograph any of your food items?
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

That is so cool!

Comment

No, no autographs. I mean, the man was paying for his groceries. It's not like I knew who he was when I complimented his shirt. I just really liked his shirt and then yes, had the surprise of a lifetime.

kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X