This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kitten's 1st Birthday Questions...[Need answers soon]

Hi everyone My kitty, Olivia (Ollie-O) is turning 1 on July 15th and I'm planning on throwing her a little party. I have a few questions that would be awesome if you guys could help me with them

Question 1: What can cats eat in place of a cake?
    Question 2: What are some good themes?
    Question 3: Any ideas, input, ect?

Thanks so much!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: A Kitten's 1st Birthday Questions...[Need answers soon]

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Hi everyone My kitty, Olivia (Ollie-O) is turning 1 on July 15th and I'm planning on throwing her a little party. I have a few questions that would be awesome if you guys could help me with them

Thanks so much!
    1) tuna
    2) I have no idea
    3) get her a new toy or some fresh cat nip.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
      1) tuna
      2) I have no idea
      3) get her a new toy or some fresh cat nip.

Tuna? Like Chicken of the Sea Tuna?
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

do a mouse theme!!!! Or mice and fish!!! Have little mouse and fish cutouts pasted all over the place. Little Ratattouille plates! Too cute! You could get her a present...those little ceramic bowls with the fish shapes on the side. Those little dingle mice. Or catnip mice.

She should like any tuna. Nermal will meow up a storm to get tuna. LOVES the stuff. The water canned stuff would probably be better than the stuff canned in oil, though. Decorate it with a few of her favorite treats. Not too many though....don't wanna make kitty puke. haha.

For the humans...how about this...http://www.tackyliving.com/article.php?id=133

completely tacky....but, cat themed and funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
          do a mouse theme!!!! Or mice and fish!!! Have little mouse and fish cutouts pasted all over the place. Little Ratattouille plates! Too cute! You could get her a present...those little ceramic bowls with the fish shapes on the side. Those little dingle mice. Or catnip mice.

She should like any tuna. Nermal will meow up a storm to get tuna. LOVES the stuff. The water canned stuff would probably be better than the stuff canned in oil, though. Decorate it with a few of her favorite treats. Not too many though....don't wanna make kitty puke. haha.

lovely.... :lmao:
          ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
          'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

Those are awesome ideas stitchy!!!

And congrats on your kitty turning 1 PS!!
            Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
            Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Believe it or not, there is cat ice cream. It's hard to find, but it exists, because we saw it when we bought ice cream for our dog. The ice cream is called "Cool Claws". You can microwave it a bit first to soften it up and make it less cold.
              It's something different and cute.
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Have fun with your Cat Birthday Party.

I remember when my neighbor celebrated her cat's first birthday party. We took a few pictures, and sang to Murray. My grandson was very young at the time. I ran across those photos a little while back. Her cat Murray passed away recently, and now she has 2 cats.

She used to give Murray tuna, and he loved it. Problem was, once he tasted tuna, he didn't want to eat cat food anymore.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

how sweet, you are an awsome pet owner!! I say blow up baloons, invite a few friends over, make a tuna cake with cream frosting, just a white cake with tuna in it and put whip cream on it. ( a very small cupcake made with tuna and the batter) the rest of the cake mix for the guests.
                  buy cat nip toys and some fun feathers on a string. I want pics you hear me pics!!!

Comment

I tried giving Chandler some tuna when he turned 1 earlier this year and he turned his nose up at it. He doesn't like people food at all. JT just looks at him like he's on crack or something. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post

That's such an awesome idea! I love it! As for the litterbox cake....:lmao:

Originally posted by gRuMpEe View Post
                      And congrats on your kitty turning 1 PS!!
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                      Believe it or not, there is cat ice cream. It's hard to find, but it exists, because we saw it when we bought ice cream for our dog. The ice cream is called "Cool Claws". You can microwave it a bit first to soften it up and make it less cold.
                      It's something different and cute.
                      Haha, I never knew there was a cat ice cream, I only knew of Frosty Paws for dogs :lol: That's great! I'll try to find some!

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                      She used to give Murray tuna, and he loved it. Problem was, once he tasted tuna, he didn't want to eat cat food anymore.
                      :lol:

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                      how sweet, you are an awsome pet owner!! I say blow up baloons, invite a few friends over, make a tuna cake with cream frosting, just a white cake with tuna in it and put whip cream on it. ( a very small cupcake made with tuna and the batter) the rest of the cake mix for the guests.
                      buy cat nip toys and some fun feathers on a string. I want pics you hear me pics!!!
                      Aww thank you! =) That's a good idea about the cake a tuna...I should try that! ^_^

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      I tried giving Chandler some tuna when he turned 1 earlier this year and he turned his nose up at it. He doesn't like people food at all. JT just looks at him like he's on crack or something. :lol:
                      :lol: :lmao:

Comment

Comment

How about a mouse pinata? You could fill it with catnip.By the way, my cats are available to come to your party. Do they need to bring gifts?
                          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                            How about a mouse pinata? You could fill it with catnip.By the way, my cats are available to come to your party. Do they need to bring gifts?
                            The mouse pinata is a cute idea but I don't think Olivia would really enjoy wacking at it :lol:

Originally posted by Light Mouse View Post
                            Ahaha, the nomnomnom thing was entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post

Thanks so much!
                              This is so Cute and funny. I know my cat loves anything and everything. She absolutely LOVES eggs. But I dont know what you feed your cat. Im sure they have some cute ideas at PETCO or PetSmart.

Good themes for a cat party, would be like Mouse stuff...such as Mouse Trap, its kind of cute and funny.

Are there going to be other cats there?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X