Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Disney Character do you most identify with?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    oops, i posted in the wrong thread!!!! :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    Mickey Mouse, the image has already been posted.

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    I can even do his voice.

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied
    According to the DCA quiz when I took it back in 2001, I'm Aladdin, my sister is Jane, and my dad is Jiminey Cricket

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied
    hmmm...I may be a little bit maificent...a little bit ursula...I'm moody like tinkerbelle and after a few drinks jessica rabbit...LOL.....wiat there is some good in me, but I don't relate to the typical female disney chracters...LOL

Leave a comment:

• Flint
    replied
    "An attitude like Baloo, a mouth like Timon, a personality like the Cheshire Cat, and a little bit a Malificent to add a little spice..."

Leave a comment:

• yensid98
    replied
    I wish I was more like Pocahontas, but in reality I'm more like Pinocchio + Peter Pan.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    I would say Jack Skellington, but in my heart he is NOT a Disney character - he's a Tim Burton character. :bow: *bowing down to Burton*

That said, I think I relate to the Cheshire Cat. Always disappearing and generally not making any kind of sense. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• HMMaid2001
    replied
    Im a little bit of both Jessica Rabbit..cause shes sexy and sometimes naughty, and Sally.. she's a dreamer, and is the only one who understands Jack, who sometimes I think refelcts one of my closest friend.

Leave a comment:

• Mousekiteer
    replied
    It's a mix between four characters for me:
    1. Esmerelda: Tough, fiery but still has good intentions deep inside.
    2. Jack Skellington: Obsessive and eccentric.
    3. Tinker Bell: Constant PMS
    4. Maleficent: Cold, aloof and can easily blend in the crowd but watch when I'm angry.

Speaking of which, I got Maleficent at the Animation Building's quiz.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Wench
    replied
    Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Retlaw Yensid
    replied
    Cap't Hook - eoquent with a bad temper

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied
    Originally posted by AnotherPixie
    Sounds like Captian Hook to me!
    Well I do have a fondness for things piratical. lol!

Leave a comment:

• Bambi
    replied
    I got Minnie Mouse on the cute quiz Malibu Minion posted!

If I had to choose myself? Hmm..

I really love Minnie Mouse. Some days, I feel just like Eeyore. I love the little fella so much! :love: Mostly I feel just like Cinderella. Spending my days waiting for my Prince to appear, and pining for some seriously gorgeous shoes!

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPixie
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharryb
    Hmmmm... Take a little Quasimodo, a little Beast, a little Grumpy, and a little Stitch. Now mix it all up in a blender and serve it in a frosty cold glass. That would be me I think.
    Sounds like Captian Hook to me!

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPixie
    replied
    I took the character test in the Beast's Library and I was Malificent. I was thrilled of course, I love her!

Personally, I think I am most like Mulan. However, the villain in me just keeps turning coming out and I am indeed Malificent. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied
    The quiz says I'm Mickey Mouse but I see myself as Eeyore!

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied
    Hmmmm... Take a little Quasimodo, a little Beast, a little Grumpy, and a little Stitch. Now mix it all up in a blender and serve it in a frosty cold glass. That would be me I think.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    Tinkerbell, no doubt about it. Temper, temper, I get very moody when I feel left out, & aparently I'm a flirt too (acording to my husband)

but mostly it's all about the attitude

I am sooooo Tinkerbell

Leave a comment:

• quasimodo1384
    replied
    I'd have to say Quasimodo and/or Mary Poppins. I can relate to them, and they rock my socks off.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X