This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna Know

Okay, I'm sure there are about 50 other threads on here about this but I don't want to go looking for them.

Being simi-new to posting, and brand new to the Meets. I'd like to know a bit more about ya'all. Your profiles only give so much information. That way when I come to the next Meet and see you I can remeber you and know at least some information.

I'll go first!

Im Cheryl, Sparky is my actual nickname bestowed to me by old friends/ co-workers from Knott's Berry Farm. I am 20 something-ish and live in Stanton. I work in DLR in Tomorrowland Stores. My hobbies/ intrests include: photography, photoshop, cooking, baking, swimming, biking, being outdoors, video games, sports, and of course Disneyland (when I'm not working).

My favorite Disney movies are Marry Poppins, NBC, and Mulan. My favorite character is Sparky the Autopia Car (LOL actually it really is Jimmy Cricket), the character personality that is most like mine would be Donald.

Well, that about it unless you want to know more. Then feel free to ask.:wave:
    "If you knew this was your last day on Earth, how would you wanna spend it?" Grey's Anatomy- Dr. Grey
    Guest asked me where she could find the missing Mickey.

Kicked some serious beaver butt!

Re: I wanna Know

Here's a thread to help you get better acquainted.

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...urself-32.html
    sigpic

Comment

Hi there I'm Sarah, I don't really have a nickname so you can call me Sarah...I'm 18 and live part time in Los Angeles and part time an hour North of Santa Barbara. Most of the time I sell pastries at a small self owned bakery that goods are distributed though the North end of town. My hobbies include: Cooking, Pet-Sitting, Disneyland and Mice Chat.

My favorite Disney Movie is Pirates of the Caribbean and Mulan. My favorite character is Donald Duck.

Originally posted by Sparky86 View Post
      Okay, I'm sure there are about 50 other threads on here about this but I don't want to go looking for them.

Being simi-new to posting, and brand new to the Meets. I'd like to know a bit more about ya'all. Your profiles only give so much information. That way when I come to the next Meet and see you I can remeber you and know at least some information.

I'll go first!

Im Cheryl, Sparky is my actual nickname bestowed to me by old friends/ co-workers from Knott's Berry Farm. I am 20 something-ish and live in Stanton. I work in DLR in Tomorrowland Stores. My hobbies/ intrests include: photography, photoshop, cooking, baking, swimming, biking, being outdoors, video games, sports, and of course Disneyland (when I'm not working).

My favorite Disney movies are Marry Poppins, NBC, and Mulan. My favorite character is Sparky the Autopia Car (LOL actually it really is Jimmy Cricket), the character personality that is most like mine would be Donald.

Well, that about it unless you want to know more. Then feel free to ask.:wave:
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My name is Dan and I love Disneyland!!

Nuff said!

Comment

I think it would be more fun if we all described other Micechatters to you!:evil:

Comment

Princess Buttercup is fun. She's really nice and only pinches the newbies half the time, but she uses her nails...

Kim. Student-ish. Should be in bed sleeping.

Comment

Hi! I'm Jena. Nineteen. Art student. Running/tennis person. Wishing I worked at Disneyland too!
              And I draw sometimes...

Mmmmm, corn dogs. )

Comment

Yes...PB like to pinch you when you are not looking!

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                I think it would be more fun if we all described other Micechatters to you!:evil:

Comment

^ Okay, enough of that. Back to having people describe themselves only! : )
                  Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM.

Comment

That could be fun ... but kind of dangerous.

Comment

^ I agree, which is why I should have added a wink after my original post!

Comment

^ I agree, which is why I should have added a wink after my original post!
                        Fine, I'll stay on topic for a moment. My name is Lisa, I live in Phoenix, prepare to die (oops wrong topic).

Princess Butttecup look what you have started now:

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...ou-100369.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X