Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26006350/

    JERUSALEM - An Israeli couple going on a European vacation remembered to take their duty-free purchases and their 18 suitcases, but forgot their 3-year-old daughter at the airport, police said Monday.
    The couple and their five children were late for a charter flight to Paris Sunday and made a mad dash to the gate. In the confusion, their daughter got lost.

  • #2
    Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

    Sounds like a movie plot to me!!! Was the baby's name Macaulay? LOL

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

      OMG yeah, way to scary. movie home alone anyone??

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

        saw this on the news this morning.. I mean REALLY how can someone forget their kid..

        YEP HOME ALONE 2 :lol:

        Friends for life

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

          I saw this too...thought it was interesting...how do you forget your kid? They should have gotten one of those seats you attach to your suitcase.



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

            I wonder if they put one of the older children in charge of the younger one and....ooops...the older one got distracted. I am not defending them but how many times have we seen this done with larger families.
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

              Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
              I wonder if they put one of the older children in charge of the younger one and....ooops...the older one got distracted. I am not defending them but how many times have we seen this done with larger families.
              happened about a month ago here in vegas with a tragic outcome.. A bigger family ..one of the older kids was suppose to watch the younger ones, they forgot a 4 year old disabled sibling in the car. He died, he was in this hot car for over 17 hours. YOu figure SOMONE would ahve wondered where this poor little boy was

              the parents are on trial for 2 nd degree murder

              Friends for life

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

                Originally posted by kelly View Post
                happened about a month ago here in vegas with a tragic outcome.. A bigger family ..one of the older kids was suppose to watch the younger ones, they forgot a 4 year old disabled sibling in the car. He died, he was in this hot car for over 17 hours. YOu figure SOMONE would ahve wondered where this poor little boy was

                the parents are on trial for 2 nd degree murder
                Horrible....but there you go. Parents need to be parents and siblings should stay siblings not substitute parents when it's convenient.
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

                  You only get to keep what you can manage.
                  Just countin' the days til the next visit!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

                    Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                    Horrible....but there you go. Parents need to be parents and siblings should stay siblings not substitute parents when it's convenient.
                    Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
                    You only get to keep what you can manage.

                    I sooooooooo agree

                    Friends for life

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Parent's forget 3yr old at airport.

                      Forget the duty free vodka, remember the kid!

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X