Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How do you refresh?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you refresh?

Hopefully this doesn't already exist....

How do you refresh a page (perhaps when you keep refreshing a micechat page to see if anyone replied )

Me...I F5

-Michael
    F5
    22.73%
    Ctrl+F5
    0.00%
    Ctrl+R
    0.00%
    Hit the refresh icon in the toolbar
    63.64%
    Go to the 'View' menu and click 'Refresh'/'Reload'
    0.00%
    Right click the page and click 'Refresh'/'Reload'
    4.55%
    Other
    9.09%
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Re: How do you refresh?

Some chicken....maybe some sex.....Ohhh oops, so sorry. You meant refresh the computer screen. Well actually thanks to you I've been using the F5 button quite a bit, I've seen you mention it in a few posts. I used to click on the Micechat logo on the top left of the screen, but F5 is much better. Here's a question how come sometimes I push F5 and its doesnt refresh?
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

OMG there are options???????????????????
      I always use the tool bar all the way at the top, I never knew there were options...godd, I feel like a fool......right click huh? that's what I'll do from now on...more convienent.....

:blush:
      procrastibating

Comment

I'm a right clicker.
        Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

If I have the laptop I hit the new posts link. The desktop I use F5

Comment

I never need to refresh. New Posts pops everything up new for me...

Comment

Just for the people who didn't know there were options...all but "ctrl+f5" do the same thing. What "ctrl+f5" does is that it refreshes and clears the cache (the rest just refresh)
              Here's a question how come sometimes I push F5 and its doesnt refresh?
              Does it reload the page (but nothing changes) or nothing happens at all? If it reloads but nothing changes, try using ctrl-f5. If nothing happens at all, what browser are you using. I know it works on Firefox and IE. The computer might just be going a little slow (ie a lot of things running at once) and it might not have known you pressed it.

-Michael
              “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

I normally click the refresh button but very now and then I hit F5.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X