This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me name my Disney blog!

So since I'm a bored college student who loves Disney, I've decided to start a Disney blog (hopefully my efforts will be more successful than my writing blog that has...two entries, lol)! However, I don't know what to name it. I want it to be something clever that ties in with Disney. So I'm enlisting the help of those who know Disney best: the Micechatters!

Your mission: suggest a title for the blog. If I choose yours, I'll give you props (aka credit) somewhere in the blog. And your creative efforts will forever be immortalized in the title of...the blog!

So...anyone got any amazing suggestions? Phrases from DL and Disney in general are welcome.
    "I can stand the sight of worms,
    and look at microscopic germs,
    but technicolor pachyderms
    are really too much for me."

Re: Help me name my blog!

Originally posted by Wavy Blue View Post
    So since I'm a bored college student who loves Disney, I've decided to start a Disney blog (hopefully my efforts will be more successful than my writing blog that has...two entries, lol)! However, I don't know what to name it. I want it to be something clever that ties in with Disney. So I'm enlisting the help of those who know Disney best: the Micechatters!

Your mission: suggest a title for the blog. If I choose yours, I'll give you props (aka credit) somewhere in the blog. And your creative efforts will forever be immortalized in the title of...the blog!

So...anyone got any amazing suggestions? Phrases from DL and Disney in general are welcome.
    A good place to start is to give us the theme of your blog. Obviously Disney, but any particular specialty? Disneyland? Disney art? Disney photos?

Comment

Re: Help me name my blog!

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
      A good place to start is to give us the theme of your blog. Obviously Disney, but any particular specialty? Disneyland? Disney art? Disney photos?
      Ah, good point. It would focus primarily on Disneyland, Disney animated films (some live-action feature films as well) and Disney history.
      "I can stand the sight of worms,
      and look at microscopic germs,
      but technicolor pachyderms
      are really too much for me."

Comment

Re: Help me name my Disney blog!

How about something like "Disney, Particularly", "Particularly Disney" or "Disney In Particular"?
        ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

mice chitchat
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

The D Blog
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

The Happiest Blog on Earth?

Comment

With me having my own Disney blog with it's own wonderful theme I can do nothing but help with yours.

Too Far & Away.

I noticed you were "too far from Disneyland" and so the name hit me, TooFarAndAway.com because like you I too am too far and away from Disneyland, me being stuck in Texas.

Just a thought, just an idea. ;o)

Comment

Herald's Herald

(Herald as in Matterhorn Herald.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X