This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I Hate About Back to School

Okay, I didn't know whether to put this in things I hate or back to school, and since I've been out of commission for some time, I thought I deserved my own thread. Okay, I have recently moved back into the dorms at my school. So when I get there, there are signs up everywhere that the internet is down and they're working on it. It has not worked since I got here a week and a half ago despite the fact that classes have started. What is their solution and excuse? Use the computer lab in the library! What is the problem? It's only open 8-5 and I work and have class from 8-5! Whatever, this always happens (although they should know that this always happens and prepare for by now).

So I've been in So Cal for a week now and have I been able to get to Disneyland? Of course not because I have to read 42 chapters of Roughing It, dry historical statistics about peasants in France before the French Revolution, a chapter about the French Revolution, An Autobiography of a slave, an entire book about Puritans (which I don't have a time-frame on because the prof didn't know he was teaching the class and therefore we have no syllabus), and all of Huck Finn. :bang: :bang:

You guys may never see me again.
    my profs ---> :bash: <--- me
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Re: Things I Hate About Back to School

Originally posted by Small Panda After All

You guys may never see me again.
    my profs ---> :bash: <--- me
    Dont let da man , break you down....lol
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...