Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Gulch Ghost Town....The Update Thread!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Gulch Ghost Town....The Update Thread!

I didn't plan in advance with the first thread of my yard haunt, but this one will remedy that...updates and photos will be appearing here from now on until Halloween, which will merit a full treatment update on it's own I think different from this one....so, let's catch up...

The first night, lights were up and a few props....

Which developed into this for night two....

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Probably won't have much new to share until this weekend...but the thread will be resurrected then...heh...thanks for looking, and enjoy!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Dry Gulch Ghost Town....The Update Thread!

Keep us updated along the way DFC. I love people creative enough to make such a display.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Keep us updated along the way DFC. I love people creative enough to make such a display.
      Indeed I shall, and glad to! Thank you

Comment

that's terror-rific!!!! I can't wait to see more!!

Comment

That looks cool! It's as if you went to Calico and relocated some buildings like that other guy... ... just make sure a certain amusement park company doesn't takeover your backyard and start ripping down those ghost town buildings and replacing them with rollercoasters.:lol:

Comment

That looks major creepy!!!!!! But wow - it's so well done and it's awesome! I can't wait to see more of how it's progressing.
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
              That looks cool! It's as if you went to Calico and relocated some buildings like that other guy... ... just make sure a certain amusement park company doesn't takeover your backyard and start ripping down those ghost town buildings and replacing them with rollercoasters.:lol:
              Heh no way, no roller coasters to replace this one....

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                That looks major creepy!!!!!! But wow - it's so well done and it's awesome! I can't wait to see more of how it's progressing.
                Thanks, I do put a lot of effort into it...detail is key, really. Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X