Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Kudos to Dusty

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Dusty

You know, it has been a long time since we started a thread that thanked Dusty for providing us with this chance to express ourselves. Dusty has been around a long time and he has been a beautiful person everywhere he has gone. It is exciting to have someone so involved with his community. Thank You Dusty. We loves you.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Re: Kudos to Dusty

Thanks for starting this one. Thanks to all the administrators as well as Dusty, who keep the site up and running. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks Dusty and monorailman... and Alan you trying to get into heaven again?? :lol:

Comment

Comment

Yes, thank you Dusty for all your hard work.
          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Thank you. This site makes my work day go by a lot faster.
            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
            Golly, what a day

Comment

MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
              (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Thank you Dusty...
                "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Thanks for everything you do Dusty, Monorail Man and everyone else! You guys are wonderful!

Oh and:
                  Thanks for starting this thread, Alan!
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thank you, Dusty. All of the MiceChatters make me feel like this is a 2nd family to me.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Thank you very much to Dusty and all the admin team....much appreciated!
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

thank you dustysage and the rest of the administration of this site.

Comment

Adding my thanks to Dusty too! :thumbup:

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                          and Alan you trying to get into heaven again?? :lol:
                          :lol:

Comment

Thank you guys. This is very sweet.

And it means an awful lot to me coming from Alan. And I hope Alan won't mind me saying this - Many of you may not remember Alan when he was one of the biggest trolls on the boards (really difficult at times) . But we knew there was goodness inside of him, and with time he proved us all right. He is the sweetest soul and someone I have grown to love very much. Thank you Alan.

And a big thank you ALWAYS to Monorail Man and the amazing Moderators past present and future who really do all the work around here.

Hugs and kisses,

Dusty
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                            Save

Comment

Here's to Dusty Monorail man and all the other people who put their heart and soul into this wonderful site!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X