X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Oldest Person Dies at 115

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9127135/

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: World's Oldest Person Dies at 115

Dang, that sucks!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

yea old people shouldn't die they should just fade away. Plus now I need a new Guiness book of world records
      I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Comment

That's not what I meant.
        "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

My Wife's great grandmother was a Farmgirl she lived to be 106. The funny part is she chewed tobacco(yuck) and smoked. But the work is probably what kept her alive.
          Also my Grand father(OPA) Is from that region of Northern Holland, he just recovered from a surgery on a blocked artery in his neck. He just turned 84 last week. Interesting news.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

"......In other shocking news, I will be having lunch today....Film at 11...."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X