http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=jwDr3Z0ue3s

Re: My cat is weird

Okay, I want a fetching cat!
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

Too cute! All three of my cats are fetchers. Two have outgrown it, but my youngest is still a big time fetcher.

Comment

omg, your cat looks just like my daughter's cat and plays fetch the exact same way....

Comment

Chandler LOVES to play. JT will play but he's very picky what he likes to play with. He pretty much only goes after his neon pink fuzzy mousey, a empty paper towel roll or the laser pointer. Chandler will go after anything that moves, but his favorites are the paper wads (they have to be little... I use coffee filters), the feather cat teasers, string and the laser pointer.

Comment

None of my cats would ever stoop so low as to engage in a dog's playtime activity.
            Originally posted by All4dISNEY
            Words hurt.

Comment

Well, Chandler is a little retarded so... :lol:

Comment

George likes to play fetch too. He steals my socks and then presents me with them to throw for him

--nick--
                Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

My cat only piddles, yacks, and poops in my shoes - bad kitty!

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
                    My cat only piddles, yacks, and poops in my shoes - bad kitty!
                    LOL
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

GAH! I just came home from playing trivia and a baby frog somehow managed to get in when I came in the door. Chandler saw it, chased it, caught it.... and ate it. EWWWWWWW!!! He did the same thing with a baby lizard last summer when he was a kitten. He almost got another baby lizard on the patio a couple weeks ago but I got him away and managed to get the poor stunned thing outside.

Comment

I just played the video and my dogs went nuts. They heard "fetch" and your game with Chandler, and I had 2 labs looking at me like "throw something dumb butt!"

He's cute though!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          GAH! I just came home from playing trivia and a baby frog somehow managed to get in when I came in the door. Chandler saw it, chased it, caught it.... and ate it. EWWWWWWW!!! He did the same thing with a baby lizard last summer when he was a kitten. He almost got another baby lizard on the patio a couple weeks ago but I got him away and managed to get the poor stunned thing outside.
                          <EltonMode> The Ciiiiir-cle, Circle of Liiiife... </EltonMode>

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

that is great!!!!! My "grandfather" had a cat that would fetch. He would only fetch wadded up cigerette packs though. Chandler is adorable!!!!

Comment

1 out of 3 cats kind of fetches hair ties. We'll throw it and she'll bring it back half way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X