This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! Introducing myself.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking and looking on here (6 months?) for a while but I decided to join so I could participate here when I wanted to.

A little about myself: I'm a 24 y.o. male, and I currently reside in Laguna Niguel, CA about 30 miles south of Disneyland. I have a Southern CA Annual Pass, and I go to D-Land about once a month.

No matter what's going on, D-Land always cheers me up. I have a lot of happy memories with friends and loved ones there, and the history behind the park is fascinating to me.

Other things about me: I'm a diehard guitarist, and I love playing live, performing, and writing music. One of my goals in life is to perform on the Tomorrowland stage. It just looks like a ton of fun. I also enjoy reading, biking, swimming, hanging out with friends, and spending time with my wonderful fiance.

I'll pop in and out from time to time, but I always enjoy meeting new people so feel free to say hi.

If you wanna interrogate me about anything Disney/D-Land related, or otherwise, feel free to do so. Talk to you soon!

Re: Hello everyone! Introducing myself.

Welcome to MiceChat!! We're glad you dropped out of lurking mode to join us!

If you are ever in Disneyland on a Sunday at noon.... please drop by the hub and say howdy to any MiceChatters that might be hanging about! If you've been lurking you probably know about the every Sunday noon meet! I don't live close enough to get to Disneyland more than a few times a year, but I look forward to someday meeting you there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Welcome to MiceChat!! We're glad you dropped out of lurking mode to join us!

If you are ever in Disneyland on a Sunday at noon.... please drop by the hub and say howdy to any MiceChatters that might be hanging about! If you've been lurking you probably know about the every Sunday noon meet! I don't live close enough to get to Disneyland more than a few times a year, but I look forward to someday meeting you there!
      I did NOT know about that... thanks for the tip! My next trip will probably be next Sunday on the 28th so I'll see if I can find you guys. Who or what do i look for or go to at the hub?

Comment

As you are facing the Castle, MiceChatters will gather on the left hand side of the hub at noon. Actually a few will show up a bit before then. We spend about a half hour hanging out, talking, getting to know people, then usually a group go to lunch together, sometimes do rides together (some of the big meets we've had 40-60 MiceChatters on one ride together!!).

In the Disneyland Forum if you do a search for "trip report" you will probably find a bunch of reports from past meets so you can see what some of us look like and that way you will recognize them!

Or, even easier... feel free to check out my Smugmug Disneyland albums from various meets I've been to!

http://penguinsoda.smugmug.com/Disneyland

Oh...and there's also this section of MiceChat...

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-events-scheduling/
        Last edited by penguinsoda; 09-21-2008, 10:15 PM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Welcome to MC!
          Glad you posted!
          A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Welcome aboard! :ap:
            A signature should go here.

Comment

I will be at the meet next Sunday. I hope to see you there.

Comment

Hot dog, a hi and a howdy. My Mom used to say that all the time. Seemed friendly to me.

Comment

Hello B2D! Welcome to Mice Chat, I always enjoy meeting new members =) Make sure and stop by a meet on Sunday!
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys n gals... I'll see if I can make it next Sunday!

Comment

Welcome to MC!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic