Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Leaving for DLR Monday Morning!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for DLR Monday Morning!!!!

I am so excited about heading back to DLR!!!! I will be there from Mon-Thurs and it should be a blast!!!! I will be rocking a Borat shirt at least one day, and I will keep my eyes peeled for you all. I hope to bump into some of you guys there, I wish I could make the Sunday meet, but I know that I will be able to make a Sunday meet in December.

Anyway, I will be off the air until Monday, Sept. 12th, but I hope you guys all have a great week!!!!!!!!

Until next time,

MF!

Re: Leaving for DLR Monday Morning!!!!

Max - I'm jealous and happy all at the same time.
    Enjoy your very special trip - I only hope my son is as good to me some day!

Comment

MTNGIRL,

Thanks so much! I am sure he will take you to the moon if you want. When we were little, we used to tell her that when we grew up we would buy her the best fridge or dishwasher (not sure why we thought that would be a fun gift, but anyway...) so now it is nice to thank her for years of putting up with me and my siblings. It is cute, she is getting excited, she text messages me everyday with a countdown, like, 'Three more days till we meet Mickey" She is the best. I wouldn't be where I am without her.

Comment

Try and get a pic of you wearing the Borat shirt somewhere in Disneyland. I don't care where, just DO IT!!. Also have a great time and enjoy the new Space Mountain, its awesome.
        I find it hard
        It's hard to find
        Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

have a great time! wish you could come to the meet on sunday, too! definitely in december, though!
          <o>

Comment

ill probobly see u there ill look for u

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Hey Max, I forgot to mention there's an outside chance I may be at DL on Monday. I'll let you know more as we get closer to Labor Day, we'll call it Laborat Day, Much Success!!
              I find it hard
              It's hard to find
              Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer
                I am so excited about heading back to DLR!!!! I will be there from Mon-Thurs and it should be a blast!!!! I will be rocking a Borat shirt at least one day, and I will keep my eyes peeled for you all. I hope to bump into some of you guys there, I wish I could make the Sunday meet, but I know that I will be able to make a Sunday meet in December.

Anyway, I will be off the air until Monday, Sept. 12th, but I hope you guys all have a great week!!!!!!!!

Until next time,

MF!

You Stanky Beyatch! You couldn;t wait a week to see me? I know I am the reason everyone goes to DL! Puhleez!

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
                  Hey Max, I forgot to mention there's an outside chance I may be at DL on Monday. I'll let you know more as we get closer to Labor Day, we'll call it Laborat Day, Much Success!!

NICE! I like! That would be super-cool. I am taking my Mom, who is an OG, so even though I am a bit nervous about it, it should be cool.

As for Space Mountain, I have NEVER gone on it in my life! I first went to DLR like three years ago, and it was down back then, so I am excited to check it out.

I also want to get the heck out of this heat, it is too damn hot!!!!!

Nice work on the Boratday, I am in!

Comment

Originally posted by cbkonczak
                    You Stanky Beyatch! You couldn;t wait a week to see me? I know I am the reason everyone goes to DL! Puhleez!

Hey, can't you at least maintain tradition and post a pic of your dog holding his junk?... :whistling

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Max Fischer again.

Comment

Originally posted by cbkonczak
                        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Max Fischer again.

:ap: The best part is that only you would get that joke....... So hurry and take that pic....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X