Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People already advertising christmas products.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People already advertising christmas products.

Just a day ago, I got an ad in the mail from a company that I have ordered stuff from. The ad that I got was for little christmas decorations/figurines of the classic claymated cartoon characters that have appeared in Christmas films (Rudolph, Santa, Frosty, etc.) WOW. And I though last year when they started before thanksgiving was early. For sake, Halloween is not even close and some people are already advertising Christmas products!

Comment

Re: People already advertising christmas products.

No I didn't get a catalog, the thing I got was from the Danbury mint company I believe. It was like a little two page phamplet I guess you can say. The ornaments of the characters look really well done, but it is to early to even start thinking about Winter and Christmas none-the-less.

Comment

At Costco they already have Christmas trees on display.If its 110 degree's out I think it should be Illegal to sell Christmas things this early
        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

The official benchmark for holiday shopping is when CNN begins playing ads for the "Time Life Treasury of Christmas" CD's. They usually start sometime around October 1.

Comment

One holiday at a time, please! I hate when they start so early. I guess it's because the winter holidays are such a big sales time. Gah.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl
              One holiday at a time, please! I hate when they start so early. I guess it's because the winter holidays are such a big sales time. Gah.

EXACTLY! Let me enjoy Halloween in October, then Thanksgiving in November, THEN Christmas in December. Poor T-giving seems to just be getting pushed aside

Comment

I can't take it!!!! I won't even think about Christmas til at least November!!!

Comment

For some of us, Christmas never ends!
                  "George Bush... is only for now."
                  Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Hallmark always has their ornaments out by July. In fact... I think they might put them out even earlier.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda
                      Hallmark always has their ornaments out by July. In fact... I think they might put them out even earlier.
                      The Hallmark Christmas ornament premiere is always around the 2nd weekend in July. Then there are additional premieres in October and November (I think). The July event is one that I always get really excited about, but then I'm sort of let down afterwards because Christmas is so far away. So I just pop in a few Christmas CD's and I'm good to go!
                      "George Bush... is only for now."
                      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X