• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have to...

...go back to school again tomorrow. Comfort me

Re: I Have to...

There, there.

If it makes you feel better, I have to go back tomorrow too....to teach.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Awwww Murphy, I know thats painful but you know whats more painful ? I work 7 days a week I wish I was in school again. Say mabe you will meet the most fantastic person ever and you two will love schol togethere!!!

Comment

Murphy - these are the best times of your life - you get old and then you work until you either: 1)die or 2)attempt to retire only to find out you didn't save enough money and you have to go back to work.
        Did that help?

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
          Murphy - these are the best times of your life - you get old and then you work until you either: 1)die or 2)attempt to retire only to find out you didn't save enough money and you have to go back to work.
          Did that help?
          Yep, I agree with you there MTNGIRL!
          I wish I was in school again, the friendships,the weekends yeah I am missing being young again !

Comment

Oh, Poor Murphy Is Getting Himself Educated...
            I'll Trade You, Go To School Or Surgery?? Tough Decision...hot Doctors Or Hot Young Jailbait??
            Which Ever Should I Choose???
            Last edited by Where's Barbie?; 09-05-2005, 02:21 PM. Reason: spelling error
            aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
            isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

When I was in school, grammar school, I HATED Labor Day weekend. On Labor Day my family always went on some company family picnic for my dads work (Rocketdyne Park in Chatsworth if anyone knows where I'm talking about). I hated going there and I hated the Jerry Lewis telethon because those 2 things always meant one thing, school started the next day

I was SUCH a big baby back then and always hated going back to school because I liked summer vacation so much (the swimming and trips and such). Ya had to go back to bed early, couldn't do things during the week anymore, ugh I hated it!

So I feel your pain and know the emotions. You'll get back into the swing of things in no time.

Good luck on that first day!

Comment

What grade are you in? I just got back to school a few weeks ago, m'self. I'm in the 9th grade now. T_T

But anyway, I hope you have as fun of a time as I'm having! ^_^

Comment

awww yes school.Im in the 4th week of it and I allready want to jump off a building.Just think (since ur 16 im guessing ur in 11th grade like me)in 1 year ull be a senior.The top dog of the school.Then ull be off to collage with freedom u cant even imagine.Thats how I get by my school days
                  :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Yeah I hate going to school and it started a few weeks ago but I was thinking about it and you should definately enjoy it while it lasts. How much longer will we get free food, live under a roof for free, and all that other good stuff that parents provide. Living on our own will suck in many ways, so enjoy it now. Plus this is basically it for all your friends, pretty soon they won't be there anymore. I hope it never ends. Not to mention they pay for every DL trip!

Comment

That's okay, I'm at school pretty much M-F (and I'm in college) and I work from Th-Monday.

No weekends for me.
                      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

i go to school too. But only on Tuesdays.

Comment

Yep, I'm goin' back too. But hey, I just found out I'm going to DL this saturday! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bellhop Micah
                            What grade are you in? I just got back to school a few weeks ago, m'self. I'm in the 9th grade now. T_T

But anyway, I hope you have as fun of a time as I'm having! ^_^
                            I'll be going into 11th grade tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy
                              I'll be going into 11th grade tomorrow.
                              Hey, I started school 8/24! You got off easy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X