Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Sometime people just suck!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometime people just suck!

Got a call this night from one of my business partners letting me know that someone broke into our office tonight. At about 8:30pm someone through a rock through our front office, proceeded to enter into the building, kick in my office door (the IT room) and steal a $3000 camera and two laptops. Not to mention the couple of thousand dollars in damage to the front doors and inner doors and having to bring in a security company for the night to guard the property.

Luckily the police resonded within about 5 minutes and they had already taken off so that is all they got away with. The worst part is that we are a contracting company so it isn't like this isn't any big deal. The police said that this is the fourth buglary in the area in the last two nights, I just hope they catch them. We have a hidden camera in my office, so I'm hoping that when I get in we can see who it was since they turned on the lights, thanks stupid crooks.

Sorry, vent over, I just am not ready to go in at 12:30 in the morning yet. Thanks goodness the partner that called me only lives a 1/4 mile from the office.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Re: Sometime people just suck!

oh man. Im sorry to hear that. yeah sometimes people really suck.

Comment

I hope they catch the culprits!

My best score ever!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you catch 'em!
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Sorry that happened!

Comment

Marc, I am so sorry.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, wish you guys find the people.
              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Break-in's suck big time. My house was in Sept. 2007 and they got away with nearly $7000 worth of stuff. Thank the Baby Jesus for insurance.

Hope you get everything back in order soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I hope they catch them
                  Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

That really sucks, sorry that happened.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I hope you find something on your camera. That's how I caught a girl who stole a coworker's wallet and my cash and debit card. Cameras are a great thing.

Comment

People do suck, I'm sorry.

My family had our Chevy Suburban stolen out of our driveway one night, a week after we moved in. We were all home and didn't hear a thing. They fould the car stripped and totaled two weeks later. On Star tried claiming we stole our own car. Not a huge fan of On Star, they can't disable the car until you file a police report. By the time that was done, the guys already ripped the tracking device out of the car, they never caught the people that did it either.

Comment

That is absolutely sucktastic. I'm sorry to hear it.
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh no! That's horrible I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, I hope they find that person.
                            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Front door, yeah, new glass at $700. Plus the securing of the place last night which was another nearly $300.

My office door.

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X