This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Personality Quiz

I got this link in an email and I thought it was amazingly accurate. It's a visual personality test that has you choose which photo is most appealing to you based on the question it asks.

Check it out.

Youniverse - the new home of Imagini - Module

Here are my results:

Re: Fun Personality Quiz

Crud I don't know how to show the pictures....

Okay here's the list with the pictures I did:
    Mood: Wild cat--- art is the pottery;how I enjoy music is the concert; my kind of treat chocolate cake; and freedom is voting. I'm romantic in my outlook with a taste for the exotic. Artwork I appreciate precision and hard work. Nothing is more impressive than real craftsmanship (which for me is true. I oogle cable knit things).

Fun: Escape artist---my kind of bedroom the pink and white bed that had unmade bed with a book shelf filled with books; what I want to be doing right now the person with coffee and a paper (I just woke up.); my kind of excitement the guy in a pool reading. For kick you like to switch off and immerse yourself in another world. You are thoughtful and imaginative, cultured and creative.

Habits: Junkie Monkey. My kind of drink espresso shot (again it's morning. I drink a ton of coffee a day; my kind of holiday Mickey @ Disneyland; my favorite landscape the beach. You like being a little bit naughty, being good all the time is boring. Your drink reflects your love of stabilty and comfort of routine.

Social-Nostaligic. That's gross- the icky potty. The best thing about friends the kid and the dog. You're a bit nostaligic deep down (there's more but I want coffee!).

Comment

Mood: Sofisticat
      Fun: Thriller
      Habits: Junkie Monkey
      Social: Fun
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I got
        Mood- Dreamer
        Fun- Thriller
        Habits- High Time Roller
        Socail - Fun

I thought it was kind of accurate. Thanks! that was fun!!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I got:

Moods: Go getter
          Fun: Worker Bee
          Habits: New Wave Puritian
          Social: Relaxed

Um, a lot of 'hits,' many profound misses. Me? DIY guy? No, sorry, that is for the people I hire to fix the roof.

One thing I've noticed, and it's becoming more and more obivious daily--music is becoming more and more part of my life. It's getting to the point where I'm tuning all the radios at home to the same station, so, as I walk through the house, there's classical music everywhere.

Interesting, at the very least.

Peace,
          Roo
          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I got:
            Mood=Easy Rider
            Fun=Escape artist
            Habits=New Wave Puritan
            Social=Fun
            Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

Comment

im an easy rider type person.

Comment

That was fun! I don't know how accurate they are, but its fun to take those kinds of tests!

Interesting that on the fun part, Summer and I picked two of the same pictures, and one the same on moods! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Dreamer....that's pretty true. I see music as a soundtrack to life. I don't prefer traditional art though...I love all art, and actually paint modern art.

Conqueror.....kinda true. When I vacation, I like to go go go. And I LOVE to see those around me having fun.

Back to Basics....being good all the time IS boring. My sarcasm is my only real "naughty" vice, though. I not concerned about health...that's where it's wrong.

Socialite....couldn't be further from the truth. I am totally ANTI SOCIAL. I hate crowds, I am shy around people I don't know, and would rather curl up inside and watch a movie or play a game with my close friends and husband than go out.
                  It did say that I like to be in charge of my future. THAT is dead on. I go by the motto..."nobody can make you do anything." I choose my path.

Comment

LOL Pengy, the only thing I didn't like was they pegged me for a health addict, just because I picked tea as my drink. Please, look at me, I LOVE food, no matter the flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                      That was fun! I don't know how accurate they are, but its fun to take those kinds of tests!

Interesting that on the fun part, Summer and I picked two of the same pictures, and one the same on moods! :lol:
                      Dude you and I got 3 of the same pictures (the dog, cake, and Disney) and 3 of the same traits (Nostalgic, Junkie Monkey, and Escape Artist). That's weird...

Comment

Personality - Go getter
                        Fun - Escape artist
                        Habits - Junkie monkey
                        Social - Thoughtful

Comment

I accidently closed the page, but then only thing it really had worn was it said I love holidays and to induldge in them. I hate most holidays...:lol:

Comment

very true fir me!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

WOW its true im sofisticat, worker bee, Junkie Monkey and thoughtful
                              Trips:
                              DLR: 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 may
                              WDW: 1993,1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2011
                              DLP: 1996, 2002, June 2009
                              TDL: July 2008, July 2010
                              HKDL: wishing it will be soon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X