Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Am I the only McDonalds geek out there?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only McDonalds geek out there?

Mickey D's is doing a promotion for Disney. Of course there are the Happy Meal toys- Disney characters with special golden ear stands. They all come with cards- those 3-d type- of something at the parks. So far I have a scene from the Pirates in jail, a picture of Wishes at the MK, Hanuted Mansion at MK, Disney's Electrical Parade, and the castle in Paris- very cool.....I have them tacked up at my desk at work. My daughter wants them- I told her to keep the toys, I wanted the cards (though I do have Tinkerbelle looking down on me at the moment)

They are also doing a contest- 100 people will win a family trip (to WDW or DL- not sure which) by getting a special winner card! Oh I wish!

Am I the only one who is geeky enough to go for this? It's fun- the figures are actually very nice- and I love the cards! :blush:

McDonalds Link "Happiest Celebration on Earth"

Re: Am I the only McDonalds geek out there?

Knew nothing about these toys, sounds good though.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

sad to say we do not get those cool disney things here . The boys got care bears wewish we could get some cute disney stuff!!

Comment

Edited above to clarify the contest and added a link to McDonalds...No purchase needed to play!!

Comment

We have two mickey's so far. Our cards are the HKDL castle and DL's castle. I love the cards. I am SO NOT a mcd's fan either, but the boys are in Heaven because they know I'll give in due to this promotion :blush:

Does anyone remember the scratch off Disney trivia game they had years back at McD's?? That one was the best

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My little sister works at McDonalds and has already snagged all the toys for me :blush:
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

DQ- how can I get her to get me some!? :beg:

Link to Toys

Mickey
              Minnie
              Goofy
              Donald
              Pluto
              Chip n' Dale
              Stitch
              Buzz Lightyear
              Tinkerbelle
              Simba

I want Minnie for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                Am I the only one who is geeky enough to go for this? It's fun- the figures are actually very nice- and I love the cards! :blush:

McDonalds Link "Happiest Celebration on Earth"
                Absolutely not!!

I love collecting the various gimmicks they have at fast food places. Plus at McDonald's you can pick up a pretty tasty salad sat the same time!! :ap:

Comment

Ooo...I like the Donald toy!
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

working on getting them, I've got all sorts of swag from the mc'd's.

Comment

Neph, I will ask if she can pick up another set- she works at the McD's in Monument- don't know how far away that is from you, but maybe you could make a trip to pick them up and save the shipping......

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      DQ- how can I get her to get me some!? :beg:

Link to Toys

Mickey
                      Minnie
                      Goofy
                      Donald
                      Pluto
                      Chip n' Dale
                      Stitch
                      Buzz Lightyear
                      Tinkerbelle
                      Simba

I want Minnie for sure!
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

We have 2 of the Minnie's and the backgrounds are Sleeping Beauty's castle and the Parade of Dreams on them. They are really well made and I'd love to have the whole set!

I just wanted to say that I love the commercial for this promotion, have you seen it? It has a Dad saying that this time, his kids are taking HIM to Disney World and it goes to show the kids pushing the two parents in these HUGE strollers. I actually LOL when it came on the first time. Then later, the two kids are lounging by the pool and the Dad does a cannonball and soaks them - durned kids :lol:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                          Neph, I will ask if she can pick up another set- she works at the McD's in Monument- don't know how far away that is from you, but maybe you could make a trip to pick them up and save the shipping......

Are you serious??? OMG- Monument is not that far- though gas sure costs a bundle LOL

Let me know if she is cool with that- I would never ask for something that someone could get in trouble for.

Gotta run- gonna get a Happy Meal for lunch! :ap:

Comment

Darnit- another Goofy. Nothing against the Goof-man here- but I am gonna trade him in.

Comment

Those are pretty cool. I had no idea that McD's was doing this. Course I haven't eaten there since I saw Super Size Me but I may have to make a couple of trips to get the Stitch one!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X