• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-mom on her way....

...to becoming a 4th time
    LOSER
    herself.

This is totally in response to the thread she started about JenniDisneyFer hitting her 4000th post. Alas, J-Diz is one away, but the D-mom is less than 20 away. So....

what will HER 4000th post be?? Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Re: D-mom on her way....

Stalky4 I'm sure you can suggest something

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

oooh! Maybe she'll post a picture of me for her big 4000th :razz:

Comment

I believe dsnylndmom will be well on her way to 5000 posts before we see Jennirelishingthemomentifer post her 4000th. I also think that dsnylndmom's ode must be themed to hot cabana boys.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
          I also think that dsnylndmom's ode must be themed to hot cabana boys.
          THIS is a spanktabulous suggestion, but I worry about bandwith issues :evil:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
            Stalky4 I'm sure you can suggest something
            What the....? Get over youself!
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Her 4000th post should be the Hot pool boys number from last weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                THIS is a spanktabulous suggestion, but I worry about bandwith issues :evil:
                :whistling You could always set up a new Photobucket account.... :whistling
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

It should have a picture of me in it!!!!
                  ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
                    It should have a picture of me in it!!!!
                    Why would we go and scare all the poor children like that???

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                      Why would we go and scare all the poor children like that???

I know, the image of me is something to be frightened of... those poor children will never attain the beauty that is HiddenMickey!
                      ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                        Her 4000th post should be the Hot pool boys number from last weekend!
                        I am going to second that idea :thumbup:
                        Some people make the world special just by being in it. Thanks, to all my friends that have always got my back......u know who u are.

Comment

In that light, I think HiddenMickey will need to provide a pic consistent with hot cabana or hot pool boys:evil:

Comment

Cyneeyore, you're getting pretty close to 100 posts! You better slow down you post 'Ho!:lol::squeeze:
                            I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                              Cyneeyore, you're getting pretty close to 100 posts! You better slow down you post 'Ho!:lol::squeeze:
                              :bang: ouch that hurt .......hmmmm "revenge is sweet" if i recall :evil:
                              Some people make the world special just by being in it. Thanks, to all my friends that have always got my back......u know who u are.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X