Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pur or Brita Faucet Filters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pur or Brita Faucet Filters

I am considering getting one of the faucet filters for my kitchen sink.

I have a Brita pitcher but don't use it as much, I like the idea of just running the filtered water out of the tap.

But I am undecided on what kind to get.

Any opinions on which brand is better ? Which one to get ?
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Pur or Brita Faucet Filters

I have a Brita one now and my water still seems to have a funk to it... I'd say Pur. I've only experienced their pitchers, but I like them, so I bet their faucet hookups work just as well.

sigpic

Comment

I have the pur filter, but they are all basically the same. I've tried them both and have not noticed any differences in the filtration of the water or taste.

Comment

I had kind of concluded the Pur and Brita were similar, leanign to Pur because of flavor options
        ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

I got our because they carry it at costco...

Comment

We had a pur one, and uit worked fine, as far as I could tell lol
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic