This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first posts?

an interesting thing happened today, i came on the boards and the first post i say was my old introduction thingy, just by reading what i did write i can tell that i was really nervous about it. but the responses i got from it were really supporting and comforting.

do any of you guys remember your first post?

Re: first posts?

this was mine:

yep... theres nothing like the first time....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Here is my first post here

Hello, I am new here. I was refered here by a wonderful mice chat person who talks highly of you all. I am anxious to read all your posts . what a nice looking board

Comment

I have been wondering what my first posts were since I can't remember, and thanks to the handy dandy search function, I found them!

My First Post

Or:

Originally posted by TinkPink
        I think the Mulan parade deserves a mention. I think it was a great parade, amazing colors and costumes and excellent talent from China.

And for sentimental reasons, the Christmas parade.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
          I just listened to a voice message from my sister while she was riding splash. I heard her go down the first drop. wish i was there
          This really cracks me up.
          I find it hard
          It's hard to find
          Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Here is my first post (back on January 17th)
            Originally posted by askmike1
            Originally posted by iluvdisneyland
            From what I understand, Disney fan Websites in general are tolerated because they, in essence, free advertising for the Company.
            Yes, 99% of all Disney-related sites are positive & free advertisement. In fact, the only site that is Negative is Save Disney.
            Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
            Jim Hill is the only major target if they were to do this. Almost every article of his says something about somebody he can't give the name of, but works in some area of Disney.
            Partly true, but Jim usually talks about things that almost happened. He doesn't give specifics on whats-going-to-happen, but what-almost-happened.
            -Michael
            You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality. - Walt Disney

Comment

I don't remember what it was, but I'm sure it had to do with Tower.

Edit: Hey, what do you know?! It wasn't.

Originally posted by Bellhop Micah
              Hey guys! Thanks to Sally for sending me the link! ^_^

Some of you are still gonna post at MousePad, right? T_T I don't want to be alooooone...
              Last edited by Bellhop Micah; 09-10-2005, 04:18 PM.

Comment

How do I figure out my first post?
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Hi, i'm Michaela

I've been reading MiceAge, to plan my trips, and I frequently visit the site for all the latest park news, so my sisters and I can nerd out with all of our Disneyland info. I figured I should join this board since i'm already addicted to the Visions Fantastic.com board.

So anyways, hi to all of you stricken with the Disneyland Syndrome, you sound like an awesome bunch of people!
                  That was on Jan 17th, back when I was Hikari to Kurai, it made me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                    I just had to remember the name of the thread I posted to.

Comment

Mine had something to do with a MiceAge article that was written.
                      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                      A Photographed Life
                      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                        You go to search (and click "Advanced Search"). Put your username in the "user name" box. In the "Show results as" section, change "in descending order" to "in ascending order". Then change it so the results are showed as posts. Then search. The first result will be your first post. Your first post was this.

-Michael
                        You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality. - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X