This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for DL...

In literally 10 minutes. Its amazing the amount of things to remember when you go to that park. DO we have... tickets, wallet, sunscreen, cellphones...SANITY?

Ah well. Always fun to make it out to DL. Unfortunetly we're only staying 'till about 6, so no Remember... fireworks, but hey, its DL, right?

The Thomas Kinkade thing is also today; he did a painting and their doing an artist signing in the Disney gallery thisafter noon at 3:30-6. I'll be sure to get some photos.

Anyways, off to DL, talk to you later!

Re: Leaving for DL...

Can't wait for the pics - hope the day was spectacular!

Comment

I'm so jealous! I want to go to the park! Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
        In literally 10 minutes. Its amazing the amount of things to remember when you go to that park. DO we have... tickets, wallet, sunscreen, cellphones...SANITY?

Ah well. Always fun to make it out to DL. Unfortunetly we're only staying 'till about 6, so no Remember... fireworks, but hey, its DL, right?

The Thomas Kinkade thing is also today; he did a painting and their doing an artist signing in the Disney gallery thisafter noon at 3:30-6. I'll be sure to get some photos.

Anyways, off to DL, talk to you later!

Have fun Dl .Pictures oh pictures
        :crazylegs

Comment

Well, I'm back. Not a whole lot of pictures to my name...a few perhaps. Maybe I'll post some later.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X