Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What Disney-Themed Stuff Did You Get For Christmas?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Disney-Themed Stuff Did You Get For Christmas?

I got:
    -a Resort gift card
    -leather Mickey pen
    -Disneyland bowling shirt
    -Steamboat Willie ornament
    -80th Anniversary Steamboat Willie stylized plush Mickey (#2,311 out of 2,400)
    -Steve DeGaetano's From Plantation to Theme Park book (signed by him as well)
    -Mark VII Monorail logo lanyard
    -16 pins (9 Imagineering pins, 3 Cast Member pins, 4 regular pins)
    -License plate frame that reads, "My Other Ride Is On The Disneyland Railroad"

Comment

My granddaughter gots lots of Princess Aurora items. Since her name is Aurora too, we just had to get our princess things from Sleeping Beauty. She's only 1 1/2 but she recognizes Princess Aurora and loves to watch Sleeping Beauty (can't wait to take her into the castle to see Sleeping Beauty). My grandson got a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse racing track and a MM jacket while my other grandson got a POTC jacket. For me, I didn't get anything Disney this year unless you count a Mickey Mouse candy cane, not from DLR.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
        The Imagineering Workout
        GREAT BOOK!

I got:
        • 2 Disneyland collectible plates (anyone on here an expert in these? no years on them and I'm curious)
        • Mickey collectible bobblehead
        • Multiple t-shirts
        • Disneyland book (like the one for the 50th only from the 90s)
        • Sorcerer Mickey snow globe
        • Jim Shore Sorcerer Mickey fig (small)

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

The worlds coziest pajama pants, with mickey everywhere Love em Also, snow white shirts, and many more things

Comment

For my Dopey collection: A Lenox Dopey holding a cymbol! Thanks, Bro!

Comment

My AP renewed, only gift I asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                The Imagineering Workout, The Disneyland Encyclopedia, and Kingdom Keepers II.
                Haha..that's funny because I got the exact same books. I started reading KKII and I think it's pretty good.

Comment

I got The Disney Encyclopedia (book) as well as Legend of Imagineering (book). My brother got the newest Walt Disney Treasures DVD's. Hmm, I also received the Pixar Shorts on Blu-ray, as well as Finding Neverland on blu-ray...and I only mention them because they are slightly related to Disney, and atleast released by Disney

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

I'm a December baby, so I'll add my birthday gifts to the list, too!

-a combination of $195 worth of Disney gift cards and Disney Dollars (for my first trip to WDW)
                    -Bambi backpack
                    -Lady and the Tramp Precious Moment
                    -Jungle Book Precious Moment
                    -Cinderella in pink dress Precious Moment
                    -Princess Aurora Jim Shore
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

I gave myself a Premium pass, my first ever, and I have to remember to pick up a Mickey ears bottle stopper this trip. Somehow I managed to lose my last one.
                      Come visit my town! http://www.teritown.myminicity.com

Click to give an animal free food and care: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Comment

Nothing!!
                        Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

I got my reproduction Wad Kimball locomotive builder's plate in brass!

Comment

I'll have some pictures for you guys soon in a bit, but let me chime in my quick list:

- a binder that is filled with 1940s newspaper clips featuring Donald Duck cartoons
                            - a really neat large poster print (in a frame) of a funny Donald Duck cartoon sketch
                            - mid-1930s sheet music (one of Disney's first) with actual markings on the sheet music (it's also in a frame)
                            - Donald Duck ornament
                            - a wooden knickknack (from those cool wooden series) of the two cats in Lady and the Tramp

I also have other Disney stuff, but its from last year -- but what the heck, I'll show it to you guys anyway:

- a large Mickey Mouse figurine (wooden)
                            - a M.M. sculpture with Mickey painting Walt
                            - other stuff I'll just take photos of

--> I'm also thinking of getting a Maleficent figurine at a nearby figurine store for myself

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                            FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                            Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

As you can see, I was in a Donald Duck (my fav. character besides Maleficent) kind-of-mood this year.

I also got two mini presents for myself while at DL this year: an American and a Canada Mickey-shaped flag pins.

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                              FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                              Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

Let's see... I got:
                                • Peter Pan Platinum Edition
                                • Imagineering Field Guide to Disneyland
                                • Remembering Walt, which is a great book full of stories and quotes from people who knew him
                                • Two Mickey Mouse pens
                                • If it counts, there was a blueberry candy cane in my stocking, which, upon further examination, had little Cinderellas printed all over the wrapper. Pretty sure that was unintentional.

Prior to Christmas, I also treated myself to a print of the Splash Mountain poster.
                                Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                                Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X