Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What Disney-Themed Stuff Did You Get For Christmas?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Disney-Themed Stuff Did You Get For Christmas?

I got an DELUXE ANNUAL PASS!! My first one!!!!!! So exicted!!!!

What did you get?
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Re: What Disney-Themed Stuff Did You Get For Christmas?

I know I'm getting a disney jacket. It has tinkerbell on it. Other than that...probably nothing disney related.

I have not opened any gifts yet.

Comment

I'm getting my pass renewed

Also, my mom bought me the lovely new Haunted Mansion pin set.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Got the calendar and a Tinkerbell t-shirt & watch....my daughter got quite a bit of Camp Rock & HSM3 stuff & Princess Book for scrapbooking.

Comment

The Imagineering Workout, The Disneyland Encyclopedia, and Kingdom Keepers II.

Comment

Wall-E DVD

Comment

I'm reading the first Kingdom Keepers, Data!

I got a certificate of The WDC Stock. It's framed and everything! very cool!

and I got The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad! :yea:

Comment

The Disneyland Encyclopedia, WALL-E, Disney Dollars, and a Disney Racer.

Comment

A plush Eve and Wall-E, Wall-E soundtrack, and the Alice in Wonderland book with artwork by Mary Blair I also got my family Wall-E on dvd. Oh and I also got Meet the Robinsons on dvd yaaay I love that movie.

sigpic

Comment

I got.....a goofy beanie with brim, a pirates No Trespassing sign for my bedroom door, two vintage shirts the Alweg Monorail, and Skyway shirts, An Imagineerings Field Guide to Disneyland, and The Disney Mountains Books. And I might go see Bedtime Stories tonight after dinner.

Comment

The Disneyland Encyclopedia, the history of Anaheim (1947-2007), and a Deluxe AP!!!
                      WELCOME ABOARD
                      THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

The Disneyland Encyclopedia is quite a neat book. I'm glad the parents got it for me.

Comment

I got a plastic Donald and goofy figure and a mickey puzzle. The phrase "it's the thought that counts" rings especially true this christmas. Not that I'm complaining.

Comment

I got 2 Princess Aurora Jim Shore figures, a princess scarf and a few disney princess ornaments. That is about it.
                            ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

I got nothing cause we didn't give each other gifts. We haven't done it in the last 4 years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X