This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does your name come from?

I was just curious as to where everyone's Mice Chat log-in names come from. Some are obvious but others seem a bit more cryptic. Are your names related to Disneyland or a particular trip/experience at Disneyland?

For example my name comes from our last trip to Disneyland for my boyfriend's birthday. My family and I decided that this trip would be so spectacular that the only way to properly describe it would be a "Birthday Extravabonanza." So months later, still before the trip, when I signed up as a Mice Chat member I decided to use our special (i.e. made up) word as my member name.

Does anyone else have a story behind their names?
    A little bit about me...
    First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
    Mandatory first ride: POTC
    Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
    Next trip goals:
    1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
    2) Get over to TSI.
    3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

Re: Where does your name come from?

Originally posted by Extravabonanza View Post
    I was just curious as to where everyone's Mice Chat log-in names come from. Some are obvious but others seem a bit more cryptic. Are your names related to Disneyland or a particular trip/experience at Disneyland?

For example my name comes from our last trip to Disneyland for my boyfriend's birthday. My family and I decided that this trip would be so spectacular that the only way to properly describe it would be a "Birthday Extravabonanza." So months later, still before the trip, when I signed up as a Mice Chat member I decided to use our special (i.e. made up) word as my member name.

Does anyone else have a story behind their names?
    My name is pretty straightforward, but the picture that goes with it is the "prize" I always seem to win on Toy Story Midway Mania.

Comment

You know the knight on Mr. Toad's wild ride? Just after you exit the fireplace that almost falls on you? The knight's name is Sir Clinksalot.

It's my favorite dark ride, and I thought the name was cool. I've been using it for quite a few years now.

Comment

Mine's not Disney related, it has to do with Julius Caesar's Box Code that he used to use.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          You know the knight on Mr. Toad's wild ride? Just after you exit the fireplace that almost falls on you? The knight's name is Sir Clinksalot.

It's my favorite dark ride, and I thought the name was cool. I've been using it for quite a few years now.
          That's a neat story! Is the knight's name visible as you go by or did someone tell you that's what his name was? I'll have to keep an eye out for him on my next trip.
          A little bit about me...
          Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
          Next trip goals:
          1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
          2) Get over to TSI.

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
            Mine's not Disney related, it has to do with Julius Caesar's Box Code that he used to use.
            What is the box code?
            A little bit about me...
            Next trip goals:
            2) Get over to TSI.

Comment

Mine is pretty basic. I am usually Disneymomof4, but dmom is my nickname and I have 4 kids. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Extravabonanza View Post
                That's a neat story! Is the knight's name visible as you go by or did someone tell you that's what his name was? I'll have to keep an eye out for him on my next trip.
                The Knight's name is visible. There is a plaque at the bottom of the podium he's standing on.

Comment

Nothing to do with Disney for mine...I like me some fantasy art, which is the dark fairy part since I am inclined to darker/gothic/horror themed stuff, and Cthulhu is of course H.P. Lovecraft's octopus-like elder god from beyond reality, appearing just off page in vague hints in a few books. Cheery! Heh. :evil:
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I tried to get a pic of Sir Clinks when we went, but it didn't turn out well. (The knight, not the MCer)

My name is from Summer Magic, one of my favorite movies.
                    sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

Penguin because I collect penguins, and soda because in jr. high some of us read the book "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton and adopted names of the characters for nicknames. I took the character Soda Pop, which once I got to high school got shortened to Soda. So I just combined the two together.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

This name isn't disney related. In fourth grade I started using this name (youtube was the first). At my school we all had numbers and it went in alphabetical order. Mine was 20k (k for what class I was in). The dreamer came from the fact that I was always having weird dreams.

I have a few different names online. This one, Dr_Wholigan (which is a Doctor Who thing obviously), and MadHattress330. That one is Disneyland related.

I went to Disneyland on March 30th (330) and I had a Hatter hat on. That day I saw the Hatter that was responsible for me loving Disneyland again. When he saw my hat he refered to me as the Mad Hattress. Then every time I saw him again he called me that. So now that is my name on youtube since that has Disneyland videos on it and most of them are Hatter videos.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Penguin because I collect penguins, and soda because in jr. high some of us read the book "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton and adopted names of the characters for nicknames. I took the character Soda Pop, which once I got to high school got shortened to Soda. So I just combined the two together.
                          Thanks for the reply! Yours was one of the names I was particularly curious about.
                          A little bit about me...
                          Next trip goals:
                          2) Get over to TSI.

Comment

No surprise with mine ... guess which attraction I enjoy the most!

Comment

My nickname is from my family. My husband gave it to me after our son was born. He came up with the name Gigabots for an email address. He is dadabot. The kids are Beaubot and Alibot.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X