This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a boy!

The Spears gene pool has been forever ensured- she had a boy.

He will be dady's little boy for sure.

(In case you have been living on a deserted island, Britney Spears was preggers)
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Re: Its a boy!

Guess he'll be sagging his diapers and wearing his little hat backwards before we know it.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

LoL ... I thought someone on here was preggers and I didn't know it! :blink:
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Yeah! A future lazy Kevin Federline!

Comment

I thought she was having twins?
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Well, I guess I can figure out what's gonna be on the cover of my People mag this week.
            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
              Well, I guess I can figure out what's gonna be on the cover of my People mag this week.
              And every single other magazine on this planet. You would think that little Miss Britney was the only woman on earth to ever have a baby.

Comment

I'd like to welcome Cletus Bocephus Spears-Federline to this world

Comment

We better move on that baby shower. A boy. At least he will be born to money, he won't have to live the life of a back up dancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                    I'd like to welcome Cletus Bocephus Spears-Federline to this world
                    Funniest. Post. Ever.
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Wow... I can die happy now.
                      ...it's been a long time.

Comment

How long do you think it will be until the boy realizes he's gay?
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Britney Spears Gives Birth, According To Report

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/150...headlines=true

I have read other reports that she had a boy.

I wonder what they named him. Homie or Holmes?
                          Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

Ooops. Should have checked here first. I posted about this in the Entertainment forum.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...117#post261117
                            Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

I bet he'll have some dumb name like Blade or something. Blade Federline. What would be funny is if she named him Justin :lmao:

I better go look for baby wife beaters and candy cigarettes to send to the little tyke
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X