This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite Disney Villain?

Something that I look foward to in each Disney film is the villain. Because in order to have a great good guy, there has to be a GREAT bad guy/girl. I like syndrome from the Incredibles. Scar & Jafar come in second. Gaston & LeFou comes in 3rd, while Ursula comes in fourth.

Re: Who is your favorite Disney Villain?

Rattigan. He still scares me a bit.

other than him... Scar. He is probably the most evil one.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
      Rattigan. He still scares me a bit.

other than him... Scar. He is probably the most evil one.
      If you want to know my favorite villain, then I definitly have to go with Yzma from Emperor's New Groove. I do think that the king and queen of evil though are Jafar and Malificent.

Here is a pre-existing thread on this topic.
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Oh definitely Cruella. Anyone who would want to murder a bunch of puppies without thinking twice, just to make a coat from their fur is WAY evil.

Comment

That's really too funny! before clicking on the topic,
          I thought of my top 5 favorite villains, and three
          have already been mentioned:

Scar

Yzma

Cruella

Just add:

Hades

and Ursula
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I am just happy you spelled the word correctly, so thank you.

AS far as my favorite, it's like asking me to pick my favorite child. I love them all.

Let's see...Cruella, Ursula, The Queen, Maleficent, Hades, Scar, Captain Hook, Yzma, Gaston, and Forte would top my list.
            Amanda
            Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Captain Hook, dasterdly, and bumbling.

Maleficient being the most evil cold hearted, and the most devious.

course the Evil Queen.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by MandaBella
                I am just happy you spelled the word correctly, so thank you.

AS far as my favorite, it's like asking me to pick my favorite child. I love them all.

Let's see...Cruella, Ursula, The Queen, Maleficent, Hades, Scar, Captain Hook, Yzma, Gaston, and Forte would top my list.
                I agree, it is easy for people to misplace the a and the i. Sometimes I screw it up to. But I am glad I got it right since I can't change the thread name after it has been posted.

If I remember correctly didn't Disney make some mazes for the villains somewhere for Halloween? I remember watching clips about it somewhere and it said you were able to go into scars lair, etc. I think they said it was at a disney park or Disney Quest.

Comment

Favorite Villain: Hades (Hercules)

Scariest Villain: Man (Bambi)
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I also like Zurg & Prospector Pete.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X