Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

You Micechat Horoscope: 11/18/05 to 11/24/05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Micechat Horoscope: 11/18/05 to 11/24/05

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: You Micechat Horoscope: 11/18/05 to 11/24/05

Aww I thought churros could without sauce:yuck:
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

As you have fun in Disneyland this week, you must remember to call the attractions by their proper names. No one there will understand you if you ask how long the wait for Iasm is.
      :lol: :lol:!!!!!!!!!

Comment

These are great!
        Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
        Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

but the gator promised he'd help catch Reggie! drat.
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

After years of careful planning, you will get your first glimpse of Disneyland’s back stage. You will see a tray of plants and a sign reminding cast members to check their name tag. Awesome!

...Awesome!

Comment

You will find sudden and intense love this week, only to be disappointed when you discover that Snow White is paid to make everyone feel special. Stupid Tramp.....

No Fair!!! This is wrong...It should be Jasmine.

Comment

The jungle cruse will leave you feeling alone and bitter. No matter how scared you act that dang skipper will never let you wear his hat.

:lol:
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X