Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What School?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What School?

I have a question for all of Y'all. What High school are you going to/went to. I want to know if any MChatters are going to my school. All I will say is
    COHS Chargers. if you go here you will know what it is. Even if you do not know what I am talking about yuo cna say your school Initals

Re: What School?

When I went to high school ( a loooooong time ago) I went to Salmon High School in Salmon Idaho. I now work at a high school as a special ed instructional assistant, and the letters for that school are YVHS.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I went to Rancho Alamitos in Garden Grove....Wolfette is in the Crystal Cathedral Acadamy in Garden Grove.......
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

PSHS - Palm Springs High School
        a friend of Walt.

Comment

C...C-V....C-V-H-S!! (yes, I was a cheerleader). And that's Crescenta Valley, not that other CV....Go Falcons!! (p.s. Class of '03)
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by hilsbro
            I have a question for all of Y'all. What High school are you going to/went to. I want to know if any MChatters are going to my school. All I will say is
            COHS Chargers. if you go here you will know what it is. Even if you do not know what I am talking about yuo cna say your school Initals
            living in the the south is a strange thing! chs!
            please be afraid.

Comment

EHS go wolves...I guess.

Enterprise High School. in Enterprise. Our graduating class had 60 students.

class of 97
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

CHS Chancellors. The school that gave the world Val Kilmer, Kirk and Candace Cameron, Mare Winningham, and ME!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

RHS Terrier here!

We had a very intimidating mascot... so scary that we had to use pictures of bulldogs on our school shirts LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                    EHS go wolves...I guess.

Enterprise High School. in Enterprise. Our graduating class had 60 students.

class of 97

Go Wolves? (I dropped that for Go Huskies!) I went to EHS... Eastlake High School. Class of '01. We were nicknamed 'the chateau on the plateau'... it was, uh, a great school.
                    Infinity and Beyond:
                    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

Has anyone gone to school in ontario, chino hills, or chino in So. Cal?

If anyone went to school in Chino, I attended a school that had gum all over the ground (It was so bad that the gum turned black) and our mascot was the Bulldogs.

Comment

MHS in Sierra Madre (at the time)

~ Go Maranatha Minutemen!!! WOO HOO!
                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                        Marge: Pink.
                        Homer: D'oh!
                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                          CHS Chancellors. The school that gave the world Val Kilmer, Kirk and Candace Cameron, Mare Winningham, and ME!
                          A good friend of mine went there, and he *always* has to remind me that Kevin Spacey also was a graduate.

Comment

Originally posted by jurgenb52
                            Go Wolves? (I dropped that for Go Huskies!) I went to EHS... Eastlake High School. Class of '01. We were nicknamed 'the chateau on the plateau'... it was, uh, a great school.

The chateau on the plateau... wow.. That is a thing a beauty. And as my man Keats said, 'A thing of beauty is a Joy forever'

Our school was nicknamed "The thing to do when you don't have to work on the farm"
                            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Norco High Baby! Go Cougars!
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X