This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Makers Diet

Has anybody tried this diet? I have the book and am ready to get started. It is a bit overwhelming to grasp at first and seems really confusing. I've had an autoimmune disease almost all of my life and I want more than anything to lead a normal healthy life and banish this disease for good! Just wondering if anybody else has gone through this.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Re: The Makers Diet

Not me!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
      Not me!
      It's only for cool people.

Facebook me!

Comment

Has nobody heard of this? I'm thinking not even though the book was a New York Times best seller.

Facebook me!

Comment

What exactly is it? A detox?

Comment

It's a diet that basically has you eating as naturally as possible. There are 3 two weeks phases and each week phases in different foods that you can eat. This dieting along with supplements, exercise, prayer and switching nearly everything in your life to natural and organic. It's supposed to be the way God intended. I'm very inspired.

Facebook me!

Comment

never heard of it

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
              Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
              Originally Posted by MWalton
              :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I think I have heard of it.....but, never tried it.

Comment

Never heard of it. I don't buy into the who-haw of all these fad diets. Everything in moderation and balance it out with quality exercise (slipping in some cardio here and there if you can). That's what works.

Comment

This diet is moreso making a turnaround in your life and getting back to the salt of the earth. I have heard it's good to try if you are battling a disease as the author of the book was near death before he started this and in 4 months was completely healthy. I'm surprised more people hadn't heard of it. It's definitely not a fad diet at all. Well come summertime when I can be at home more, I'll be on my merry little way to becoming a healthier person!

Facebook me!

Comment

nope, I haven't heard of it, but after looking into it I would not do it. It sounds like a gimmick to me...a how can we sell another diet book?

Comment

But the diet doesn't leave any room for churros or Dole Whips! )

I think this diet will work, actually, and if you do go through with it, I wish you the best with it, Izzy.

One of the many reasons why fad diets don't work is because once a person loses weight, they often lapse back into their old eating habits. Also you can only trick your body and metabolism for so long and eventually it'll start slowing down and your weight will either settle at a particular level or continue to gain.

Comment

I don't believe in diets. I follow the tried and true plan, everything in moderation and daily exercise.
                          Last trip to Disneyland: 04/06/09
                          Next trip to Disneyland: 04/23/09
                          Visits in 2009: 13
                          Last trip to DisneyWorld: 01/04/09-01/09/09
                          Next trip to DisneyWorld: ?

Comment

I see your point.

It's like, a jumpstart to healthier living. It's helping you get back to eating and living a healthy life...the way that we are meant to. Returning your body back to what it should be.

I would love to know how it turns out...and what you ultimately think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                              I think this diet will work, actually, and if you do go through with it,
                              any diet will work if people stick to it. Eating in moderation and exercise works also, but people look for the quick fix or the newest thing to try. Lets face it eating right and exercise is not that fun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X