Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP LittleDragonErin

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIP LittleDragonErin

    If anyone knew her, I recently found out she passed away from a surfing accident. She was an inspiration to many people and will be truly missed. She was an incredible friend.

    Just wanted to pass this on.

    thanks

  • #2
    Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

    Very sad to hear of her loss. She was a wonderful person and a good inspiration.
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

      She was such a great person, and her friendship meant a lot to me. Can't believe she's gone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

        Oh no. LittleDragonErin was an amazing person with such a wonderful spirit. Best wishes for her friends and family - she will be truly missed. The sad part is, she was so young...RIP.
        Last edited by MsSarah; 04-09-2009, 03:59 PM.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

          I can't believe this.
          I'll miss her. That's terrible.
          ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
          'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

            She was a wonderful addition to any community she was a part of and a great friend to many people on here.

            She will be missed greatly.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









            Comment


            • #7
              Re: RIP LittleDragonErin



              Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

              Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                Oh no! My heart goes out to her family.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                    how sad! I didn't know her, nor had I ever heard of her. Can you tell me more about her? how old?


                    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                    Charles M. Schulz
                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                      Originally posted by tassie View Post
                      how sad! I didn't know her, nor had I ever heard of her. Can you tell me more about her? how old?
                      LittleDragonErin was a community leader in VMK and a wonderful, caring, and sweet-hearted person who made a room of people burst with happiness. She was simply amazing. Her youtube channel says that she is 32. I believe she was somewhat active on other Disney fan sites - if you google her name you can pull up some of her threads.
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                        oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know her, but, my heart goes out to her family and friends.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                          Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                          LittleDragonErin was a community leader in VMK and a wonderful, caring, and sweet-hearted person who made a room of people burst with happiness. She was simply amazing. Her youtube channel says that she is 32. I believe she was somewhat active on other Disney fan sites - if you google her name you can pull up some of her threads.

                          thank you for that


                          Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                          Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                          "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                          Charles M. Schulz
                          Originally Posted by MWalton
                          :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                            I didn't know her, she sounds like a nice person though. It must be a terrible loss.
                            Let it be known that I am thinking of her, her friends, and family.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: RIP LittleDragonErin

                              Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                              Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                              [None]
                              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X