• Arizona MC'ers

sigpic

Re: Arizona MC'ers

PandaGirl-Chandler AZ

Comment

Darn, I missed it - sometime I would like to hook up with y'all -
      okerry (Glendale)
      Here's my website - I think it's still up - Janeen O'Kerry, Author of Historical, Fantasy and Time-Travel Romance

Comment

I used to be on the list an an honorary since I was there for 30 years. Boo hoo! The Zonies dropped me! ha!

Comment

lou_mom from Tucson AZ
          I'd love to meet all of you.

Comment

I'm in Tempe!

Wish I saw the meet info earlier. Love to meet up with you guys sometime.
            "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

*cough* my username's spelled wrong *cough*

Comment

Live in Phoenix, work in Tempe!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

FYI Zonies, Disney Character Warehouse has opened up a Temporary store at Metro Center until October 25 or 27. It is across the street from the Red Lobster. We went tonight and bought a few things. A shipment is coming in late tonight and should be set out tomorrow. Then Wednesday they said that another shipment is coming in.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to be added back to the list because I may be in AZ when you guys meet up one of these days! My whole family is there and I would love to be in the loop!

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                        FYI Zonies, Disney Character Warehouse has opened up a Temporary store at Metro Center until October 25 or 27. It is across the street from the Red Lobster. We went tonight and bought a few things. A shipment is coming in late tonight and should be set out tomorrow. Then Wednesday they said that another shipment is coming in.
                        We just saw the story about this this store on TV... We'll no doubt be going there very soon!!!

Comment

I don't know how many AZ MC'ers will be doing this, but my husband and I will be going to Disneyland for Gay Days in October.

We would love to meet up with any other AZ MC'ers if you're gong to be down there at the same time...

Cheers!!!
                          Ben

Comment

There are several of us from AZ that make it to DL for Gay Days.

Here's the thread for a couple of the meets that weekend: http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...at-events.html
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by AzGizmo View Post
                              I don't know how many AZ MC'ers will be doing this, but my husband and I will be going to Disneyland for Gay Days in October.

We would love to meet up with any other AZ MC'ers if you're gong to be down there at the same time...

Cheers!!!
                              Ben
                              We will be there and would love to see you again. We had the pleasure of meeting you the day before your wedding at the noon meet.

Lisa
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X