Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's for Lunch?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's for Lunch?

    Since some of us post from work, what's for lunch today?

    Today's lunch for me is Beefaroni from a pop-top can and a can of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Sad, but true.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

  • #2
    Re: What's for Lunch?

    Veggie turkey with chipotle mustard (yummy), and a vanilla pepsi (not as healthful, but still tasty!

    Did the Beefaroni come with a straw?
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

    PROUD Member Of................


    Do you :love: MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    - Sign up for MiceChat Gold!
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What's for Lunch?

      wouldn't it be funny to go to a nice Italian resturant and order beefaroni?


      I'm having.... a block of cheese and some triscuts. and all the soda I can drink, and lots and lots of Orange whip!
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

      "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert




      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What's for Lunch?

        I'm going out for lunch. Just can't decide where. Do I spend $5 and get a burger meal, or do I spend $7 getting a sub sandwich? I'd spend $13 on Thai food, but there's no one to eat with, I'd use up my entire lunch hour, and I'm already eating out tonight. Dang, Thai food sounds good too... stupid Thai food, making me all hungry....

        I guess I'll burger it. It's fast, which means I get out of here quicker, which means I have more time to fight traffic to north county (There seriously needs to be another freeway that goes perpendicular to the majors... like the 55 only hitting the 5 well above the Orange Crush... like near Disneyland.)

        Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What's for Lunch?

          Originally posted by Morrigoon
          I'm going out for lunch. Just can't decide where. Do I spend $5 and get a burger meal, or do I spend $7 getting a sub sandwich? I'd spend $13 on Thai food, but there's no one to eat with, I'd use up my entire lunch hour, and I'm already eating out tonight. Dang, Thai food sounds good too... stupid Thai food, making me all hungry....

          I guess I'll burger it. It's fast, which means I get out of here quicker, which means I have more time to fight traffic to north county (There seriously needs to be another freeway that goes perpendicular to the majors... like the 55 only hitting the 5 well above the Orange Crush... like near Disneyland.)

          What about Del Taco - cheap + yummy (IMO, anyway)!
          "Search the boat...."
          First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

          PROUD Member Of................


          Do you :love: MiceChat?
          There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
          - visit the MiceChat store
          - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
          - Sign up for MiceChat Gold!
          Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What's for Lunch?

            Funny you should mention it... that's EXACTLY what I was thinking of! (Mostly because it's one of the 2 most convenient burger joints, and Burger King's fries suck)

            Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What's for Lunch?

              Originally posted by Morrigoon
              Funny you should mention it... that's EXACTLY what I was thinking of! (Mostly because it's one of the 2 most convenient burger joints, and Burger King's fries suck)

              One of the reasons (ok, maybe not the main one) that we moved west......

              Unfortunately the closest one is 25 miles away, but at least it's an excuse to take a long lunch!
              "Search the boat...."
              First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

              PROUD Member Of................


              Do you :love: MiceChat?
              There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
              - visit the MiceChat store
              - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
              - Sign up for MiceChat Gold!
              Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What's for Lunch?

                Italian Country Salad and Pita chips from Trader Joes.


                mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                good for you and not expensive.
                "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                Homer Jay Simpson


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What's for Lunch?

                  Campbells Tomato soup, in one of those pop-top microwave thingys, and a bottle of DIET cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper.

                  Are we channelling each other, DP, or what? Close enough to make me wonder! :lmao:
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What's for Lunch?

                    I have a meeting at 2:30 and they are having a light lunch for us. So, not sure what it is. Since it's so late, I'll probably have a yogurt and some cheese and crackers til then.
                    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                    I bring the magic!!!
                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What's for Lunch?

                      Baja Fish Tacos with shredded Cabbage, Pico sauce! Guacomole on the side. With a Lemon Ice Tea.
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What's for Lunch?

                        Originally posted by Demigod
                        Campbells Tomato soup, in one of those pop-top microwave thingys, and a bottle of DIET cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper.

                        Are we channelling each other, DP, or what? Close enough to make me wonder! :lmao:
                        MmMmmmm... tomatoey cherry vanilla goodness!!!! :blink:

                        Dude, stay outta my work stash!
                        disneyphile@gmail.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What's for Lunch?

                          hot chicken finger sub with blue cheese and pepsi

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What's for Lunch?

                            Originally posted by devkxl
                            hot chicken finger sub with blue cheese and pepsi
                            Hmmmm....didn't know chickens even HAD fingers.... :lmao:
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What's for Lunch?

                              pizza !!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X