This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fireworks Thread - Happy 4th of July MiceChat

In honor of the birthday of our wonderful country, I designed these fireworks collages, while enjoying Chicago's very own fireworks show on television. I hope you enjoy them. I had fun putting them together. All these fireworks shots were taken at either Disneyland, or Disney World. There are 8 of them all together.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 07-03-2009, 06:35 PM.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: The Fireworks Thread - Happy 4th of July MiceChat

awww lovely Barbara! thanks for sharing fireworks with us, i like it espicially since i have absolutely no view of our local one tomorrow from here at work
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Thanks! Those are great! Happy Fourth of July!
      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Those are just beautiful!!!! Probably the only ones i'll get to see as tomorrow's forecast calls for rain and storms starting at 2 in the afternoon. Typical Ohio 4th of July. Sigh.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Thanks for looking everyone. It is raining here today in Chicago. We have had an extremely wet spring, and more rain than usual for July. It is nice not to have to water my grass.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

SO pretty! Great job, BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X