Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOST BOY July 18

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOST BOY July 18

I know you are at your beloved Disneyland today (as you should be) and won't read this until later, but I wanted to be the first to wish my big brother a great big

sigpic

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOST BOY July 18

Let me be the second--Happy Birthday!

Comment

After these two great ladies of MiceChat, let me remind you that I think the world of you, and have enjoyed the time I've gotten to share with you.

I very much look forward to more.

Happy Birthday Bruce! Hope you're having a wonderful time at that wonderful, magical place!
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Happy Birthday, bruce
        "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Happy Birthday Lost Boy! Hope you treat yourself to some cool toys. Enjoy your day at Disneyland.

Comment

-------------------------------------------
            I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

I hope you had a great birthday!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday lost boy! It was so nice to see you at the parks today. it was so nice to meet your godson and chris.. I hope you had fun birthday!
                  Last edited by Rex Dopey24; 07-19-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I'm glad things are looking up for you Bruce. I wish you a wonderful birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bruce!

Remember: fish are friends, not food.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

i hope you had a great birthday, sorry my wishes are late but i'm working this weekend!
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I in person wished you a happy birthday but happy birthday again.
                          It was a pleasure to meet you and I loved you story about the bus and you deciding to not grow up. Glad to have watched Farley with you. I am also glad that Darkbeer got you your $69 gift card.

They do no serve gluten free ribs, cornbread and cupcakes. It was very sunny there but you could find a shade spot. Corn and beans were very good as was the chicken. I lvoe the cold Slaw but some people might find it too tangy or peppery, I ate the whole bowl.

Dinner $28.99
                          tax $2.54
                          Tip $4.35
                          AP discount $4.35
                          ============
                          Total $31.55

I promised you a report on the food at Celebration. I liked the meal and would do it again but hate that I have to bring my own bread, dessert, and ribs. I think you would like it but like we agreed it is a bit to costly.

I promised him a report on my dinner at Big Thunder, sorry if it seems off topic. Remember he is the assistant sheriff of Frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by mechurchlady View Post
                            I promised him a report on my dinner at Big Thunder, sorry if it seems off topic. Remember he is the assistant sheriff of Frontierland.
                            That's funny. I'm glad you had a good time with Bruce. He has great stories.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X