Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you think of Disney and Halloween, what comes to your mind first?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you think of Disney and Halloween, what comes to your mind first?

I always think of HMH, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Haunted Mansion, and the classic Donald Duck short where he has problems with a witch (If you know the name of the short please, please tell me because I am looking for it on DVD. Thanks).

Re: When you think of Disney and Halloween, what comes to your mind first?

If my memory is right, you can find that short on Disney's House of Villians dvd. It the one where the house of mouse gets taken over by the villians.

It's always me

Comment

FrankenPooh since we watched it a million times when my son & daughter were little. I also LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas!!! We watch it all year long but this time of year is just great!

Sorry, don't know the name of the DD short....
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Thanks for the info Cinde. I will look into it.

I also think of my favorite all time Mickey, Goofy, & Donald short where they go ghost hunting. I have it on DVD )

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2
          FrankenPooh since we watched it a million times when my son & daughter were little. I also LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas!!! We watch it all year long but this time of year is just great!

Maybe I should watch NBC again. My DVD of it has been collecting dust recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
            Maybe I should watch NBC again. My DVD of it has been collecting dust recently.
            Dust??? Noooooo.... go watch it now

Comment

How funny, we watched Frankenpooh over and over. It was the one that I thought of. We also watch Nightmare Before Christmas at least once a week. It's my son's favorite! I found a cool Jack antenna ball at the Disney Store.

I looked for the name of that short, it's called Donald's Halloween Scare.

It's always me

Comment

Originally posted by Cindebella
                How funny, we watched Frankenpooh over and over. It was the one that I thought of. We also watch Nightmare Before Christmas at least once a week. It's my son's favorite! I found a cool Jack antenna ball at the Disney Store.

I looked for the name of that short, it's called Donald's Halloween Scare.
                I saw that Jack antenna ball, very cool ~ Right now we are sporting our Mickey Soccer Ball antenna ball that we bought in WDW

Comment

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

for me, I will always think of the short with donald's nephews going trick or treating as well as the sleepy hollow portion of Icabod and Mr. Toad. There was some special they played each year growing up that was sort of hosted by the Snow White mirror.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Haunted Mansion Holiday, went on it yesterday. Need to hook up with these shorts and movies....never heard of them!
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

^ YES! That was my other favorite!
                        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Hmm, when I read the title, my first thought was Pooh dressed as a pumpkin
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Dust??? Noooooo.... go watch it now
                            Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know how it can get dust when it is in a nice, cool temp, area. I bet it will be pretty cold when I get it out.

I LOVE the NBC sountrack though. I got it at Disneyland a few years ago from the NBC store in New Orleans Square and love listening to it.

(Singing)
                            Kidnap the Sandy Claws
                            lock him up real tight!
                            Throw away the key and then
                            turn off all the lights!

Comment

Jack Skellongton seems to be coming quite popular with people in general these days and also the "gothic" groups. That is cool to see him getting more and more popularity and fans even to this day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X