Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this latest thing with her phone is the funniest, most karma-filled thing ever. Anyone else see the the mention that she has the number of a renowned rehab doctor in her phone? Apparantly Jay-Z was actually talking to people who rang him after seeing his number online. LOL!

Comment

Why is Paris Hilton always on my TV!?!?!?!?

I'm sick of it!?!?!?!?

I mean, there are enough talentless people out there without injecting the world with somebody with less talent than Ashlee Simpson. And that's pretty freakin' hard to do.

Comment

Funny you should mention Ashlee Simpson.

I just downloaded a video of her being jeered at the Orange Bowl & one of her SNL lip synch mishap.

:lol: Hooray for dumb chicks :bow:

Comment

I just don't understand why she's so popular. Is she a good actress? No. Is she a good model. No. Can she sing well? No. Is she pretty. No.

I feel sorry for her chihuahua.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
            People are facinated by folks who but for their obcenely rich parents would be missing teeth and living in a trailer in Mississippi? Just a guess...

No offense intended to the toothless trailer dwellers of good ol'e Miss

Comment

I'm reminded of the SNL skit when Jude Law played Paris Hilton...that's hot...
              Do you remember your imagination?
              When Neverland was your destination.
              Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
              Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion

I just downloaded a video of her being jeered at the Orange Bowl & one of her SNL lip synch mishap.

Is that not the best video EVER!!!! It's hard to tell which one is better. The SNL or the Orange Bowl.

Maybe it should be a poll!!!

EDIT: It's now a poll!!!!
                http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=1123
                Last edited by sir clinksalot; 02-22-2005, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Have you seen her show on MTV this season. She comes up with these lame excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by WindPhyreDude
                    I'm reminded of the SNL skit when Jude Law played Paris Hilton...that's hot...
                    Is there a photo link to that?!

Comment

Ever since her address book was hacked, I've been receiving calls NON-STOP! I wish I had never given her my number. Gavin Newsom and I are SO mad at her. :devil:
                      :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                      johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

NY Post - Liz Smith's column

Spotted this in the New York Post today...she's obviously studied at the knee of her relative Zza Zza and learned how to be someone famous for being famous.

February 23, 2005 -- 'I KNOW who you are, and don't you realize people don't want to hear your disgusting talk? And another thing, put some clothes on and cover yourself up!" And those, supposedly, were words directed at Paris Hilton by a regal Beverly Hills matron, offended by the heiress' frank chatter on her cellphone. (They were sitting side by side in a dentist's office.)
                        The story goes Paris "turned beet red, was close to tears, and fled away," without having her bleaching. I'd like to believe this. But I don't think Paris Hilton has turned beet red for quite some time. And her tears would come only if the report of her "stolen" T-Mobile Sidekick address book didn't make the front pages.
                        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Take it with a grain of salt. I actually think Liz Smith might be more of a moron than Paris Hilton.

Comment

I heard it is fairly cheap to stay in the "Paris Hilton" anyone actually stay in it???

(hehe.. i love SNL..)

Comment

I spent a night in Paris.

Several actually.

LOL... me too...terrible!!
                              'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot

I'm sick of it!?!?!?!?

I mean, there are enough talentless people out there without injecting the world with somebody with less talent than Ashlee Simpson. And that's pretty freakin' hard to do.
                                I'm reminded of the words of Jack Paar:

"I've never been offended by anything I've seen on TV. This is because my TV has a channel changer and an OFF switch, and I know how to use them."

I haven't watched SNL in 20 years.
                                I don't watch "reality" shows.
                                I never watch TV news, except for breaking events.

I don't care what other people watch. If you thrive on a steady diet of SNL, CNN and Survivor, good for you. Enjoy 'em. Okay with me. I know what I like, and what I don't, and I watch accordingly.

I take it this "Paris Hilton" is a spoiled rich-kid second-generation celebrity of some kind? Descendent of Conrad Hilton, perhaps?

--t
                                Another refugee from Yertle's stack o' turtles.

Comment

That's hot.

Comment

I feel bad for the celebs whose numbers are now out there and who have to go through the hassle of having them changed. Paris can go f- herself. Seriously, I'm not one to hate rich people just because they're fortunate - but I have no problem hating skanky hoes, rich and poor alike. I'm not sure which is worse: being subjected to more Jackson trial coverage, or more coverage of Skanky Ho's antics. They're equally atrocious.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Jack Paar sure did love being on TV though, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by invader pearl
                                        Is there a photo link to that?!
                                        Well I found a screencap of it, is that fine enough?

My favorite lines in that sketch, when Paris names the list of who she would sleep with... Paris: And maybe, if I was really drunk...Webster.

Nicky: Oh, Webster's hot. :lol:

Oh and look it's "Nicole Richie"! I abhor her too! :devil:
                                        Last edited by Modern Folly; 02-25-2005, 08:48 AM. Reason: it made no sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                                          You may be pleased to note that her T mobile Sidekick was just hacked and all her private celeb phone numbers and personal info was posted on the web. Now Sinbad and Gallagher will be getting crank calls!

i heard about this!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X