This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn In Minnesota

Over the last few days the colors have really started to change here. It is so beautiful. This is only my second Autumn season outside of California and so far the colors are more brilliant than last year. It is amazing.

I apologize for the pics, they are a bit blurry since I am trying to save space. The originals are very high resolution. I hope to get more pictures before the leaves all fall off.

My son picking out his pumpkin. I know it's early, we'll do another round in a few weeks!

I hope to get more pictures and if I do I will try to share!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Re: Autumn In Minnesota

Autumn was one of my favorite times when I lived in Minnesota.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Wonderful pics. I wish i lived somewhere with such beautiful seasonal changes.

Comment

Oh Autumn!!!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Autumn was definitely one of my favorite times of the year in Minnesota. Great pics TP!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Thanks for sharing autumn with us. It's always been my favorite season while living in the Northeast.

There are ways to experience it in California but overall it's not quite as spectacular.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

More great pics - thanks for sharing a bit of the changing trees.
              We don't get too much of a change here in MT - the cold snap changes the color and then the leaves start falling.

It's a nice reminder of fall!

Comment

So pretty! Nothing that pretty in South Dakota. Because it sucks. I hate it here. (I am feeling very bitter today about where I live)
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Aww... thanks TinkPink! I miss those colors down here.

Comment

Well, thought I'd give ya a looksy of today in MT. This is a shot off my front porch - take a good luck, that's snow on that mountain! Welcome to autumn - the few trees with color will probably be bare in the next few days!

Comment

Autumn makes living in Minnesota worth it...
                      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                        Autumn makes living in Minnesota worth it...
                        It's pretty awesome...but I don't know if I'd go that far.
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Whoa! The trees are in color and the mountains are green! Wish we had that here. Great pics, Tink!
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                          Marge: Pink.
                          Homer: D'oh!
                          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

What wonderful pictures!! Thanks for sharing TP!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

So pretty! I loooove autumn and those are great pictures!!!

We have a treetops view from the back of our house, so I'm patiently (and by patiently, I mean IMpatiently) waiting for some color change.....it's juuuuust beginning here!

The thing about Oregon....too many stupid evergreens. I hate evergreens!!! They never change color. Ugh. They're my state pet peeve. I'm all for stripping the land of these god forsaken year-round-green trees and replanting with some oaks and maples. :lol: Maybe some birch.

We're doing the pumpkin patch this weekend and then again next week with Chloe's preschool....and probably the weekend after that. There are so many amazing pumpkin patches around here, it's really really hard to just go to one!!

There's one on Sauvie Island owned by a German family and it's ginormous....but no matter how far away you are from their fruit stands and veggie market, you can smell the sausage and potatoes frying on their outdoor grill and you have to go there.

This year at another one, there's a huge Lewis and Clark corn maze!!

http://www.cornfieldmaze.com/sites.p...ame=orportland

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X