Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

HELP!! Anybody have info on Chase Manhattan Mortgage phone #s?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Anybody have info on Chase Manhattan Mortgage phone #s?

This seems like an unlikely place to ask, but I'm getting frustrated and a little desperate. Somebody has helped themselves to my social security # and got a home mortgage loan in Reno with it. It's through Chase Manhattan Mortgage, and I've been trying to get through to them, which is proving practically impossible. I was figuring that maybe one of our thousands of members may have dealings with the company, and maybe somebody would have a customer service phone number for them that may be more helpful than the one I've been trying?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: HELP!! Anybody have info on Chase Manhattan Mortgage phone #s?

Another blemish on my ghetto town

I don't have any numbers for you but hope you get your identity back before more damage is done
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'd call the police and the FBI because it's basically identity theft.

This number is on the top of Chase Manhattan's website:

800-873-6577

Then this is on the "contact us" page:
      General inquiries for customers

1-800-848-9136
      M-F, 8 am to 9 pm ET
      Sat, 9 am to 5 pm ET
      fax: 1-614-422-7575
      P.O. Box 24696
      Columbus, OH 43224-0696

But I'd still call the police & FBI as well as calling them.

Comment

I got this from a friend, still hoping to get you a 'direct line' number.

Chase Manhattan Mortgage's Contact Information

Phone:800-848-9117
        Fax:614-422-4084

Address:

3415 Vision Drive
        Columbus, OH 43219
        sigpic

Comment

Here are some more Chase Manhattan Mortgage phone numbers to try:

(866) 756-8747
          (800) 548-7912
          (858) 674-3322
          (858) 674-1800
          (800) 538-8762
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all! I finally got through to them and they directed me to the credit bureaus, I have to submit a dispute with all 3 of them. Aimster, I like your idea of calling the police, but I'm unsure if I can submit a police report without knowing just who did this.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes you can because they can track activity of what's being done with your SS#. Call the FBI too.

Comment

Oh and report this to ALL THREE CREDIT BUREAUS!

Comment

I had someone use my social and CA id so I went to the police and filed a report. I didn't know who did it, and they took down all the information I had. Having a report to back your statements up helps when you report this to the the credit beureaus and social security.

I couldn't change my social, but I did end up trigerring a DMV investigation where they ended up issuing me a new number.

Good luck SunnyG ... I know how frustrating this can all be.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X