Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone for the good wishes for my dad - even though he still feels like "they ripped open my chest" (well, didn't they?!?) he's feeling much better overall.

I'm very happy - I now have THREE (that's right) THREE days off. The last time I had three days off in a row? About a year ago! Whoo hoo!

Comment

• 40 days and counting til I head to WDW!!! YOO HOO!!!
      Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
      Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

• Friday we were up in the woods and saw a Bobcat trotting along the side of the road. I've never seen a wild cat IN the wild before, he had NO fear of us! Too bad I wasn't quick enough with the camera, I'll probably never see another in the wild again.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

• My youngest FINALLY got the concept of "what rhyme's with" It sounds trivial but for a 6 year old with BIG TIME speech issues it's so nice that's it has finally CLICKED with him. It's like a big WHEW!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• My kids were gone all weekend at my mom's, we went out A LOT this weekend www.dougfirlounge.com www.fezballroom.com , we wrapped up the ginormous auction I was working on forever, and Sin City rocked!!! It was just the best freakin' weekend!!! :love:

Comment

• I saw Sin City and without a doubt it's the best movie of 2005 so far (but I haven't seen Guess Who yet) :lol:
              Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
              I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
              ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• Something good? Today? Hmmmmmmm......I had a sad thing happen, I found out my gnome, Bjorn, was lost on a trip to Washington DC (another Story for another day). I can now go to Disneyland!!! But I didn't go...ok...let the flogging begin now!!!! I had no one to go with, it was a rough week...so yea but it's guuuuuuud
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm going away for a while!!!
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

• Where are ya going Orville?
                    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                      I'm going away for a while!!!
                      Whaaaa?
                      No new avatars for a while?!?!?!?!

[jk - If it's a vacation, enjoy! ]
                      These are the games that never end.

Comment

• A Strange Tale

Moved to a new thread- Tell me Something Strange
                        Last edited by TinkPink; 04-04-2005, 07:34 AM. Reason: moved
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Moved to a new thread- Tell me Something Strange
                          Last edited by Ward; 04-04-2005, 10:09 AM.
                          These are the games that never end.

Comment

• You are probably right. Maybe I will make a new thread.

I bet it was Orville, that crazy guy!
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
                              I saw Sin City and without a doubt it's the best movie of 2005 so far (but I haven't seen Guess Who yet) :lol:
                              :devil: Or Beauty Shop??

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkerbell
                                :devil: Or Beauty Shop??
                                That just makes me want to cry...
                                Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                                I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                                ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

• I went out of town this weekend, just to get out of the house I stayed at a hotel with friends. It was fun.

Comment

• It's been a good one thus far today. Aside from my ego being fed by the ladies around here like a HomeTown Buffet, I finally stopped procrastinating and did my taxes.

Nice big fatty of a return coming. So, I get to thinking, well....I was thinking to take up an offer from my uncle's family to join them in Cabo this August. I think maybe I'll cement this plan.

But I wasn't sure just how much time I'd have to take off. So I check that little row on my pay stub that I never look at except around Christmas time (when I actually do travel). Yup, I gots enough time to spend a sunsplashed week in Cabo drenching myself in tequila.

Everything's going my way today.
                                    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                      It's been a good one thus far today. Aside from my ego being fed by the ladies around here like a HomeTown Buffet, I finally stopped procrastinating and did my taxes.

Nice big fatty of a return coming. So, I get to thinking, well....I was thinking to take up an offer from my uncle's family to join them in Cabo this August. I think maybe I'll cement this plan.

But I wasn't sure just how much time I'd have to take off. So I check that little row on my pay stub that I never look at except around Christmas time (when I actually do travel). Yup, I gots enough time to spend a sunsplashed week in Cabo drenching myself in tequila.

Everything's going my way today.

don't drink the water
                                      Katie :yea:
                                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneykat
                                        don't drink the water
                                        I don't drink........water.
                                        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Finally getting over a head cold after a visit to the Doctor.

Also getting a nice tax return, but the only Weird thing is We're getting more back from state then Federal(Bizarre)
                                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X