Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I saw two squirrels engage in a street brawl. It was funny. Battle on, squirrely buddies! BATTLE ON!

Comment

• It's exactly 37 days till my July trip!! and I think..38 days till the next Mice Chat Drink UP! woo hoo! (no scary elevator for me though)

Comment

• My friend at work told me she got a phone call from someone named Yu Wynn.
        "What a loser." Was my reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
          My friend at work told me she got a phone call from someone named Yu Wynn.
          "What a loser." Was my reply.
          You are one witty Cricket.

The kids are doing well. Nathan has been working hellacious hours, which somehow seems to be bringing us closer together. Ooooh! And I booked my Wicked appointment at Sephora today for June 24th. Life is good.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• Today is Friday....WooHoo
            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• I've lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I bought all of my sons Blues Clues Birthday party stuff, was 50 % off. I can go back to school in September, if I'm not sick anymore. I just found out my cysts don't have cancer. And I'm now available to date guys.

Comment

• Jimmy got a new job!! We will finally be able to see each other more than an hour a day! I am very excited!

He will finally be leaving foods at Disneyland with his bad schedule and not so great pay!

He got a job working for a national insurance company! He will finally be 8-5 M-F and will be making much better money!

Now he just has to get through a week of 3pm-Midnight shifts!!

Thats my good news!

Comment

• I think "Rachel" is still on a break....

Don't blame Angelina!

I'm going to Disneyland!
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X