Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard today that song of the south is coming out YYYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaayyyyyy

Comment

I've lost 10 pounds since being on my diet! My jeans are starting to feel loose again... that's good news!

Comment

I might feel snuffly and sick, but I am being sick-pampered.

And also, my brother and his wife had their first day in MK today. They're there to cheer up after my 4yo niece was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. She got to meet princesses and she's as happy as she's been since she got her braces.

Also, hello all. This is my first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
          I've lost 10 pounds since being on my diet! My jeans are starting to feel loose again... that's good news!

Congratulations!!
          She walks in beauty, like the night
          Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
          And all that's best of dark and bright
          Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

I actually drew some killer art in my advanced life drawing class. It was hard for me to get back into the swing of things the first week of school and then catching the flu but today I actually kicked some butt. It was cool our model today was my favorite model to draw. He is an african American with long Dredlocks named Crow (No his name is Crow not the Dredlocks :lol: ). No, I'm not gay but Crow is fun to draw because I can draw the muscles too big and it fits. Hard to do that with a female model and actually hard to concentrate if the female model is too cute also.
            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Dinner's made, Bunco's in an hour and tonight the party is within staggering distance!

Tomorrow night is my book club night.....I'll be eating well and drinking well the next two evenings.

Comment

two of my four classes got out early today (one of them an hour and a half early), and a kind soul offered to drive me to my car because i was caught in the pouring rain without a hood or umbrella. I was flattered, but was already near my car. People in the world DO care about each other!
                Do you remember your imagination?
                When Neverland was your destination.
                Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

WoW, I am glad something good has happened to all of you. Kudos to the one who started this thread!!!
                  Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                  Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

My house didn't leak too much, my kids are riding on two wheels, there is plenty of Belevedre and Single Malt in the bar (thank you trader joe!), my Dad has turned out to be my best friend, and I have awesome projects to work on. There is nothing to really complain about except Disney... and they are repainting! Thanks for asking.
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Only two more Annie rehearsels for me and then it's finally opened.
                      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Only a few months left of these online classes.... Then i only have 2 classes in public school to worry about untill college starts in the fall....

Comment

My vacation days went through officially for my next DISNEYLAND TRIP!!!
                          "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Got to spend HOURS outside!! I rollerbladed, rode bikes, gossiped, browsed through the Sephora catalog with my friend(again)and rode my son's Green Machine AND didn't bite it

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My first month long training class went VERY well and all of my students passed their finals.

Now comes the real test. Going up-stairs and doing their job ... right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick

And also, my brother and his wife had their first day in MK today. They're there to cheer up after my 4yo niece was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. She got to meet princesses and she's as happy as she's been since she got her braces.

Hugs, Kisses, Smooches and much love to you Miss LSPoorEeyorick. Our little corner of cyberspace is much brighter now that you have joined us.
                                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick

Well Missy it's good to see you!!! Glad you're hear. I hope you feel better soon. And that is sooooo wonderful about your niece!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                                    Hugs, Kisses, Smooches and much love to you Miss LSPoorEeyorick. Our little corner of cyberspace is much brighter now that you have joined us.
                                    I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyKyle
                                      I actually passed a World Civ I exam today. I am ssooooooo HAPPY!!!
                                      Rock On BigDaddy!!!! :bow: Keep on truckin!!!
                                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I had a four day weekend with my honey. We went to the movies, dinners, shopping and lounging it was good

Comment

I got to watch not one, but two episodes of King of the Hill.

Hank so rocks!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X