Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a new Road Bike(18 speed) Like some of the bikes In Europe. This one is made in Belgium.Carbon Fiber Weighs 15 lbs complete. Can't wait to start training again. And get out training in the country.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Aww, thanks for the welcome, you guys!

I have been meaning to sign up here, but I haven't really been anywhere recently. (Other than off the beaten online path. And with a very sweet boy. I haven't even been to the park since we started dating in November, but he assures me that's about to change.)

Tell me, does MiceChat have an Oscar pool going?

Comment

Our production of You Can't Take It With You opened last weekend to large crowds and went pretty well and it'll be finishing up this weekend.

Comment

My day started off with working in my son's class. His classmates impressed me with their knowledge. That was fun.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I received an invitation to my cousin's 30th birthday party. They are caling it a Celeration of Life party as my cousin has been in remission from non-hodgkins lymphoma. Two years ago, we didn't think he was going to make it past his stem-cell therapy. Now he is turning 30. My day has certainly been made with this news.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Something incredibly sweet that happened last week... my wife and I found out that we're have a little girl!
            This will be our first, and in this past week, I've already gone out and purchased some Disney princess clothes!!! This little girl is going to love Disney... or else
            I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Awww! A little girl!

Last night I struggled through telling my best high school friend (Dawn) that our other best high school friend (Becca) is pregnant....with twins. A boy and a girl. I've been bawling out of happiness for days now (these babies are SO wanted....been a long time coming--big sister is 8 already!), but didn't know how to "break" the news to Dawn who has been trying to conceive for years.

But after I told her, she cried.....I was crying.....but she cried tears of joy, which made me cry some more. I know it's so hard for her to be happy when everyone around her pops out babies like crazy, including her sisters-in-law, one of whom stole "her" baby name last year, Maddie.

Anyway, I'll see her again tonight (we're in the same bunco group and book club), so she'll get an extra huge hug from me again.....and I won't have to say a word and she'll know why.

Comment

Congrats DisneyKng! I'm sure your girl will love Disney!

dsnylndmom, what exactly is your son's "Green Machine"?

Again, this is a cool thread and it makes me feel good to read about all of the positive things going on in people's lives!

Congrats to everyone enjoying good news and/or good times!

Comment

I just bought myself a wacom PC tablet and I am really stoked with it.
                  Open the blast doors, open the blast doors!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha
                    dsnylndmom, what exactly is your son's "Green Machine"?
                    The Green Machine, you HAVE to do a spin out :lol:

Congrats to everyone enjoying good news and/or good times
                    I would like to DITTO that sentiment!!

And a BIG congratulations to Disney King!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 09:10 PM.

Comment

The Green Machine, you HAVE to do a spin out
                        :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                        When I read the words "green machine", I thought maybe you meant something like this...
                        http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/roadtests/zx10r2004/

Clearly, you rode a far superior (at least when it comes to fun) vehicle than what I had imagined! Did you wear a helmet, boots, armored jacket and pants like the guys in my link?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDreamer
                          Our production of You Can't Take It With You opened last weekend to large crowds and went pretty well and it'll be finishing up this weekend.
                          Hi! That is one of my favorite shows. When I saw that you were doing it I thought...it would be funny if you were in the production here in Sacramento. Then I looked at your location. Who are you in the show? I played Ed when I did it in high school. It would be very strange if you are someone I know...
                          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

When I read the words "green machine", I thought maybe you meant something like this...

Clearly, you rode a far superior (at least when it comes to fun) vehicle than what I had imagined! Did you wear a helmet, boots, armored jacket and pants like the guys in my link?

Nope sorry to disapoint! Ky's only 10 I don't think he's ready for that yet. And no way to wearing all that other stuff, then how the heck are you supposed to get "kid road rash"

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I stumbled across someone selling Girl Scout cookies today. Thin Mints are mine!
                              "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                              -
                              "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                              -
                              "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                              -
                              Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Thats not a green Machine.......... thats a CROTCH ROCKET!
                                Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Okay, small world story......

Tonight at my new book group (invited by a high school friend who lives cleeeear across Portland), there was randomly a mom, Cheri, I'm getting to know at Chloe's preschool. The group was started by her friend....who's a friend of the friend who invited/brought me. Turns out that every SINGLE person at the book group has donated things to the auction I'm in charge of at the preschool. And they're all coming, too! Now we're getting two tables of ten together....and going out afterward.

So weird. It was really cool...and I totally got the chance to bond/bitch with this other mom and I totally dig her and the book group!

Or maybe it was just the wine......

I went home with the donations.....they were bringing them to give to Cheri.....who was going to give them to me next week. Random!!

Comment

I'm glad you had a nice evening, and I hope your auction goes well...they can be so much fun!!!
                                    procrastibating

Comment

Nope sorry to disapoint! Ky's only 10 I don't think he's ready for that yet. And no way to wearing all that other stuff, then how the heck are you supposed to get "kid road rash"
                                      10? Yeah, I guess not! I'm 41, ride a motorcycle and doubt that I'm ready for a monster like that Kawi. In fact, I don't know that I'm ready for a monster like your son's Green Machine! :lol:

Comment

Wow, this is a great thread, I echo that whole heartedly. It's nice to know that in todays crazy world, lots of good things do still happen.
                                        At least to us right?
                                        Anywho, we're thinking of 'Haven' as the name for our little girl. What is everyone's thoughts. Most people we tell that to, they just look at us like we're crazy???
                                        Are we??
                                        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Good Thing- My son (7) was released from Children's Hospital after fighting a bout with pneumonia. Resting comfortably at home.

Bad Thing- that it happened in the first place...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X