This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear he's okay!
    Another good thing.... I changed my Avatar so now you can all see what I look like
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

dinseyking, I think Haven is a beautiful name, unique and original but with a feeling of comfort and security...

a personal tip, when naming our first baby (a girl) we asked everyone's opinion and got them all, they shot down every name we liked, by the time our son came along we picked a name but didn't tell anyone until we introduced him to the world...no one could object and if they did so what, they are our children, we chose names thoughtfuly and carefully names that we love.

I run a child care program and have met many children with many names some common some unique but all fit the child with the name perfectly
      procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
        dinseyking, I think Haven is a beautiful name, unique and original but with a feeling of comfort and security...

a personal tip, when naming our first baby (a girl) we asked everyone's opinion and got them all, they shot down every name we liked, by the time our son came along we picked a name but didn't tell anyone until we introduced him to the world...no one could object and if they did so what, they are our children, we chose names thoughtfuly and carefully names that we love.

I run a child care program and have met many children with many names some common some unique but all fit the child with the name perfectly
        Thanks Tink. I'm glad to hear someone say all that. I think we'll end up going with Haven because like you said, she's OUR little girl and we love the name!
        I should mention though that I suggested Minnie, Snow White and Jessica Rabbit before Haven and those all got shot down by my wife
        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

I have 10th row tickets to see the Del Moury Band tonight! I also got a meet and greet scheduled with them!

Does anyone else know who they are besides me???
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

LOL... Not me BigDaddy, but then again, unless they're punk, or Dave Matthews, I don't pay much attention. But hey, a meet and greet is always a great chance to get out and share the love!
            Enjoy!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Haven is a pretty name! What middle name were you thinking to go with Haven? (Please don't say Raven!)

Don't know who the Del Moury Band is. Do tell...

Comment

Hmmmm Haven Raven... I like the sound of that
                Actually, it will be Haven Shelly. Shelly is the name of my wife's biological mother who passed away when my wife was eight. So, in honor of her, that'll be the middle name.
                Whaddaya think?

the world of disneyking

Comment

They are a big bluegrass band in the south. they have never came around where I live, so this is the first chance that I get to see them. it is also my first BG concert that I have ever been too! i go to a lot of country concerts, but never blugrass

Comment

I spelled the McCoury part wrong...SORRY

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking
                      Hmmmm Haven Raven... I like the sound of that
                      Actually, it will be Haven Shelly. Shelly is the name of my wife's biological mother who passed away when my wife was eight. So, in honor of her, that'll be the middle name.
                      Whaddaya think?
                      I like Haven..........
                      Haven Alexandra????

I lIke that ToO!!!
                      Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking
                        Whaddaya think?

See my previous post ...don't ask opinions, you like the name Shelly (and it has such special meaning) use it!!!!!

now since you asked...I like it! Haven Shelly, beautiful

although Haven Alexandra is also a pretty name Haven Shelly will have more sentemental meaning (especialy to your wife)
                        procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
                          See my previous post ...don't ask opinions, you like the name Shelly (and it has such special meaning) use it!!!!!

now since you asked...I like it! Haven Shelly, beautiful

although Haven Alexandra is also a pretty name Haven Shelly will have more sentemental meaning (especialy to your wife)
                          Hahahahahaha Oh I am so sorry... Yes Shelly is very pretty...

Never mind me, I love the name alex..... My sister was having a baby and I wanted her to name him alexander. She told me, that I had 2 sons and 2 chances to use the name.....
                          .... My sister now has a son named Alexander
                          Haven Shelly very nice name.... dont mind me
                          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

The State portion of my tax refund was deposited into my checking account on Tuesday. (That's a big deal when you're a [email protected] single mom!)
                            :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                            johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

I like Haven Shelly. It's one of those names that's a bit different without being really weird - like some of those weird names celebrities give to their kids.

Really though, a name is only a name. It's what's inside that really counts and the important thing is that your precious little one has loving parents who will give her the tools she needs to make her journey through life a happy, successful one. That and get her a Green Machine as soon as she's old enough!

Comment

I'll tell the wife that all my peeps at MiceChat were totally diggin' on Haven Shelly and she'll be thrilled!
                                Thanks all for the kudos. And as far as the Green Machine goes, she'll be on that thing from week one... (with my being the co-pilot of course)

the world of disneyking

Comment

today is the second day of sun here in the good old Orange County.....and im going to The Happiest Place on Earth later tonite.....hehe....my friend and i were there yesterday and we just went shopping.......it was fun......we shopped at the roxy store there called south seas........
                                  "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Sweeet. I'm jealous Disneychica! Enjoy the park for me will ya?
                                    Well, this is a great place to post this exciting news!!!!
                                    This is my 100th Post!
                                    Ahhhh yeah.
                                    we're movin' on uup.... to the toop!!!

the world of disneyking

Comment

ahhh dangit... guess I was wrong. Where did the magic '100' go?????
                                      Sorry all

the world of disneyking

Comment

.....that cosmopolitans taste better while watching 'Sex and the City'..cheers!!
                                        'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Comment

There is no longer a furry little mouse beast running amuck in my house!
                                          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X