This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disneyking
    Anywho, we're thinking of 'Haven' as the name for our little girl. What is everyone's thoughts. Most people we tell that to, they just look at us like we're crazy???
    Are we??
    You aren't crazy. Look at me, I chose the name Bailey because it was good for either a boy or a girl. oh.. and I loved the show "Party of Five".

I think Haven is a beautiful name for a little girl.
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

:o :devil: I just found out that in my next class we have the option of writing on the topic "The Smile Factory: Work at Disneyland"
      "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

I passed a kidney stone over the weekend. Like driving a bus through a straw.
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

i have been asked to give a Disney Pin Trading Speech as an example of Informative speeches at my college. The speech will be taped and a transcript, tape of the speech, the power point i am using, AND my outline will be cataloged in the library for other people to see!!!

Just thought this was pretty cool!
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

My wife and I just bought our Las Vegas vacation Package. Going on our 7th Wedding anniversary (Jan. 9th) and staying 5 days and 4 nights at Treasure Island (Where else do you expect a Pirate to stay?) I'm stoked!!
            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I was gorgeous out today, sunny and in the 70's!!
              AND.................I have girl scouts cookies, life is guuuuud

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                I was gorgeous out today, sunny and in the 70's!!
                AND.................I have girl scouts cookies, life is guuuuud
                So was IT gorgeous out today or YOU gorgeous out today? I believe you would look gorgeous out any day!!!!! :bow:
                PirateMunkee

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                  So was IT gorgeous out today or YOU gorgeous out today? I believe you would look gorgeous out any day!!!!! :bow:

Awwwww shucks :o

*rendering ME speechless is no easy feat! I :bow: to you my Munkee friend!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My wife and I just bought our Las Vegas vacation Package. Going on our 7th Wedding anniversary (Jan. 9th) and staying 5 days and 4 nights at Treasure Island (Where else do you expect a Pirate to stay?) I'm stoked!!
                    Oh yeah the coolest thing is that it's right across from the Venetian which has a Guggenheim Art Museum there with a Pollock and a Van Gogh. OMG I am beyond stoked. I saw the Van Gogh exhibit a few years back at the L.A. Museum of art and was utterly blown away. They also have a couple of Picassos that I had to do as my master study in advanced drawing. My wife says if I plan on spending all my time in the art museum then she's going to see the Aussie Men's Strip Show. Ok I can live with that :lol:
                    PirateMunkee

Comment

Awwwww shucks :o

Well, I am a Pirate and sweet talking the pretty women is what we do best
                      PirateMunkee

Comment

Oh yeah the coolest thing is that it's right across from the Venetian which has a Guggenheim Art Museum there with a Pollock and a Van Gogh. OMG I am beyond stoked. I saw the Van Gogh exhibit a few years back at the L.A. Museum of art and was utterly blown away. They also have a couple of Picassos that I had to do as my master study in advanced drawing. My wife says if I plan on spending all my time in the art museum then she's going to see the Aussie Men's Strip Show. Ok I can live with that :lol:
                        That sounds wonderful for you!! Oh and if your wife needs a friend to go to that show with .........................

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

That sounds wonderful for you!! Oh and if your wife needs a friend to go to that show with .........................
                          I'm sure she would enjoy the company. She can drool over the men and I can drool over the Picasso's. Damn the artist in me
                          PirateMunkee

Comment

I had a perfectly lovely trip to DL with Brian and Ali yesterday. Both of them had the best time. They especially loved the ride on the Columbia.

My husband and I have our first date night in forever in a couple of weeks.

Edited to add:

I missed this one earlier in the thread:

Dsnylndmom speechless is like Lil Jon without his Pimp Cup full of Crunk Juice. :lol:
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

The THUNDER From Down Under!!! :devil: I wanna go!!

My auction crapola for my daughter's preschool is going well, I'm procuring like a mad woman....I've personally gotten $7000 of the $50K and that's not from a list, that's just me cold calling and getting trips and memberships from museums and businesses, frequent flyer miles, and my husband's contacts from work. Take that preschool nazi!! :devil: We rock!

I got my first paycheck in like a million years....it was only for five days of substitute teaching, so it made my car payment and paid for childcare basically. Next month will be more--will be auction spending cash, the car payment and my airfare to Disneyland in August!!! Everyday I work, I'm like, "that's another $150 to spend at Disneyland. Cha-ching!"

Today: Cha-ching!
                              Tomorrow: Cha-ching!
                              Wednesday: Cha! (I'm only subbing a half-day)

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot

Dsnylndmom speechless is like Lil Jon without his Pimp Cup full of Crunk Juice. :lol:
                                YES!!!!! I still have it in me. Who's the smack daddy now huh?!! <Raises hands in the air> Go Munkee Go Munkee Go Munkee........Ok now with that outta' my system :lol:
                                PirateMunkee

Comment

Sweetest thing!!! It's that hottie girl shirt! I'm telling you, Tina!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                                    The THUNDER From Down Under!!! :devil: I wanna go!!
                                    I'm sure my wife would say the more the merrier. Me....Just leave me alone with a master's art and a sketch pad and I can entertain myself for hours on end. It easy to keep an artist occupied.
                                    PirateMunkee

Comment

Oh I'm telling you he got mad rep

Go Munkee Go Munkee(that has replaced the park ranger song in my head now)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

What hottie Girl Shirt??!! Man, Am I missing something
                                        PirateMunkee

Comment

• Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                          Oh I'm telling you he got mad rep

Go Munkee Go Munkee(that has replaced the park ranger song in my head now)
                                          Yes, I'm on the road to Immortatlity now!!!
                                          PirateMunkee

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X