X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALIASd
    replied
    I think "Rachel" is still on a break....

Don't blame Angelina!

I'm going to Disneyland!

Leave a comment:

• Never Grow Up
    replied
    Jimmy got a new job!! We will finally be able to see each other more than an hour a day! I am very excited!

He will finally be leaving foods at Disneyland with his bad schedule and not so great pay!

He got a job working for a national insurance company! He will finally be 8-5 M-F and will be making much better money!

Now he just has to get through a week of 3pm-Midnight shifts!!

Thats my good news!

Leave a comment:

• Stephanie2786
    replied
    I've lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I bought all of my sons Blues Clues Birthday party stuff, was 50 % off. I can go back to school in September, if I'm not sick anymore. I just found out my cysts don't have cancer. And I'm now available to date guys.

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied
    Today is Friday....WooHoo

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    My friend at work told me she got a phone call from someone named Yu Wynn.
    "What a loser." Was my reply.
    You are one witty Cricket.

The kids are doing well. Nathan has been working hellacious hours, which somehow seems to be bringing us closer together. Ooooh! And I booked my Wicked appointment at Sephora today for June 24th. Life is good.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    My friend at work told me she got a phone call from someone named Yu Wynn.
    "What a loser." Was my reply.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    It's exactly 37 days till my July trip!! and I think..38 days till the next Mice Chat Drink UP! woo hoo! (no scary elevator for me though)

Leave a comment:

• Eliza Hodgkins 1812
    replied
    Today I saw two squirrels engage in a street brawl. It was funny. Battle on, squirrely buddies! BATTLE ON!

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    I'm gonna be at the park the 4th as well as the 5th!!

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    I killed a spider all by myself today. And I was only a little squicked out!

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    Marvin the Depressed Robot is Cool....

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMania!
    replied
    I watched the Incredibles!! Yayyyy

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    I have finals on Mon and Weds and then I'm out for the summer

*BDK starts playing Alice Cooper song*

Leave a comment:

• Minion2One
    replied
    Found out today that we're moving this weekend and I get my kids for a few weeks in June/July!

YAY!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Spent a portion of the afternoon cuddling with my youngest, as per HIS request, watching the Incredibles together and snacking on Dark Chocolate
    m &m's together :love:

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    I was brave enough to try Matterhorn and Splash!
    And not stupid enough to ever go on the Matterhorn again!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    I've had a crazy past 24 hours, my men's tennis team won their conference tournament and now are in the NCAA tournament in a couple of weeks. I got tickets to see a member of my all-time favorite band, The Beatles, play in concert in Anaheim this fall (Paul McCartney). Finally when I got home from work today, I had an envelope from Disney with two passes to the May 4th event and I had never gotten an email saying that I had won them, so a huge surprise. I just have to find someone to take.

Leave a comment:

• Minion2One
    replied
    Had a fabulous weekend, bonded with my boyfriend's daughter and mom at DLR yesterday, and we're moving to a new place this weekend! YAY!

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    BUMP...we need some hapy thoughts to start flying around here so I am bumping this thread...

my somethin good today? The sun is shinning, the birds are singing and the kids get to be outside most of the day YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is good!

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    My little sister is getting married in June and I am responsible for the wedding shower and as of today, I have FINALLY completed the guest list. Woo hoo!!!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X