This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your dream job?

My dream job is to open up my own animation studios or open up an art store that has Barnes & Noble type of product quality. The opening up an animation studio and becoming successful seems a bit far fetched so I have decided that I will be happy if I have any kind of good paying jobs that allows me to create cartoon characters and draw.

What is your dream job?

Re: What is your dream job?

Professional Park Guest sounds good right now...
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

I actually had it for a few months. I was working as a Game Hints Counceler for Sony Playstation. I got paid $10 to sit on my butt, play video games, and talk on the phone all day. I had it while I was in college.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I was a beta tester for an arson rehab clinic. Pretty much setting fire to homes and writing reports.

Comment

I hold the belief that one's salary/extrinsic reward motivation for choosing a job needs to be taken away before this question can truly be asked. How many people choose not to become teachers, counselors or work in some capacity in the "helping" profession yet choose not to because of the pay? It's obviously more complicated than this, especially in a society that is increasingly going by the way of managed health care (i.e. HMOs).

Dream job?

Haven't a clue. Perhaps I'm too serious sometimes. When I was a child, however, I wanted to work for WDI.

Comment

Let's see. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut. Now, I wouldn't mind drawing Charicatures on some tropical island, or becoming a chocolate fondu taste tester.
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Dream job? Hmmm, a taste tester at a candy factory!!!! I hope they have Delta Dental
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Naked beauty pageant judge. I would do my best to be fair and impartial.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I would love to work in the Disney archives or the Lucas films archives. The rich history there.

Sabrina
                  sigpic

Comment

Dream job? Small store owner of either a book store or craft store. I would love to do either!

Comment

I have a pretty cool job now... let me rephrase... I work at a pretty cool place. My job is boring, but the locale is exotic. But my dream job would be at Disney. I don't know what or where, but someday I will work for Disney (okay, it has to make real money, not CM money). I just keep my eyes on that Silver Pass!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I always wanted a bar/pub- sorta like Cheers
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Hubby and I would like to work in the wedding industry someday- as wedding DJ's (we are working on it, he does it for another company, but we want to own our own business doing it) or maybe owning a reception hall.

I am studying to be a nurse, so that would be a dream.

I guess I already have most people's dream job- Buena Vista Pictures pays me to watch movies and trailers in my spare time. I haven't paid to see a movie in 5 years.
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Other than a job in the music industry my "Dream Job" would be a Disney cast member. I have loved Disney since birth and I want to help people have a good time and love Disney like I do.
                            Originally posted by aashee
                            We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

My Dream Job has to meet three elements:
                              1. Earn me at least 75k a year
                              2. I can do it in 25 hours a week
                              3. Has to be fun, enriching, varied, challenging, rewarding and have a major creative element to it.
                              That's all I ask.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X