This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just HAD to share

This has to be the funniest story EVER! I CAN'T believe this is real but apparently it is.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051007/...e_st/ig_nobels

Re: I just HAD to share

Originally posted by Olympicnut
    This has to be the funniest story EVER! I CAN'T believe this is real but apparently it is.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051007/...e_st/ig_nobels

I'm seriously afraid people are going to omit the Ig part of the prize.

Comment

I was just going to post that!

Some people have way too much time on their hands and other people have way too much money to spend.
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

What frightens me is that my SO has seriously suggested such an invention for our dog. She feels sorry for him having a saggy, empty sack.

Comment

I never knew dogs had a self esteem problems. Hmmmm.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

perhaps they could make this for humans next. you know a sold testicle can get you a good 10 grand... that's more than enough for a down payment on a Lexus.
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

yeah, that's weird...
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The lines "My parents thought I was an idiot when I was a kid" and "I wish they were alive to see this" made me laugh even though it probably shouldn't.

Comment

Miller has sold more than 150,000 of his Neuticles, more than doubling his $500,000 investment. The silicone implants come in different sizes, shapes, weights and degrees of firmness.
                  Think about this: There are 150,000 animals out there with faux nuts running around.

Or are there 75,000 animals? I'm not sure if they're sold in pairs or individually.

Comment

As someone who used to be involved with show dogs, I can shed a little light here. Male dogs MUST have two to be eligible for judging. (Watch a dogshow judge sometime and you'll see a quick, discreet slip of the hand "down there" to make sure.) So what do you do with an otherwise super doggy who only has one... or none? YOU CHEAT! You have fake ones put in. Collect your trophies and ribbons and keep quiet. Just be ready with a good story for why you're turning down all the thousands of dollars you could be making on stud fees. You'd be surprised at the skull-duggery that goes on the the dog show world. ("Best In Show" isn't really all that far off.) A good friend regularly dyed her pup's coat to correct a color "problem" and make him more striking. Totally forbidden. But, she was a good canine cosmetologist and no one ever caught on. Her dyed doggy was a champion.
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Cats have self esteem too.....don't they? Small versions would work well, I'll order 7 pair! My kitties will feel so much better about themselves!

:clap: :clap:
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Why do they need to have two to be judged?
                        :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                        --------------------------------------------------------
                        :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I wonder if they jingle, like the character on the movie L.A. Story did. It'd sure be a nice way to keep tabs on where Fido is.

"Honey where's Fido?"

<listens for bells - jingle jingle jingle>

"He's outside scratching his tummy"

Comment

Yeah, my husband's grandparents got their dog who came from a litter where all puppies cost 5000 bucks for about a grand because he only had one testy. Crazy huh.
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

OMG!!!!

well I guess theres a market for ANYTHING...
                              procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X